Chapter I

"Mabel, this is it! The day we've all been waiting for, eighth grade graduation. If I got my calculations correct I should be graduating with at least a 3.9 GPA or higher", Dipper exclaims as he frantically digs through his closet, " and where the heck are my cap and gown?"

    "Dippy, you're takin' this way to seriously. Everything's gonna be okay. It's not that big of a deal anyways", Mabel responds adding the finishing rhinestone touches to her graduation cap and sweater.

    "No it's not okay, and I told you not to call me that", Dipper answers in a frenzy still searching for his cap and gown.

    The floorboards squeak as a small plodding sound echoes through the ground. A boisterous squeal rumbles up from the front of the room. Startled, Dipper looks up from his search. Wrinkly, dirt encrusted clothes fall to the floor as Dipper gradually stands, pupils dilated.

    "Mabel, w-what on earth did you do." Mabel looks away from her sweater, and smiles at waddles. Waddles squeals in excitement and leaps over to Mabel.

"Oink oink!"

    "Aww, isn't he adorable? I knew he would love it! What do you think Dipper?" Dipper stares down horrified at the sight. Waddles is attired in a graduation cap and gown resized perfectly to fit.

    "What do I think? That was what I was supposed to wear tonight. You've taken my personal belongings and violated my privacy! Everything was gonna be perfect, but now it's all ruined! What are you even doing in my room in the first place?"

"Silly, you don't need that old thing anymore."

    "Yes I do! It was gonna make tonight perfect", Dipper argues as he falls down onto his crumpled bed sheets. Waddles follows Mabel like a small duckling to her room. Carefully she lifts open the antique trunk at the food of her bed. Paint chips away and falls to the floor as Mabel pulls out a dress like outfit. Quickly she hurries back to Dipper's room careful not to drag the outfit on the uneven floor.

    "Hey, Dipstick." Mabel holds up a knitted navy graduation gown and cap. Embroidered on the right side of the gown were the words "Little Dipper". A pine tree was glittered on the cap and shimmered from the light cast by the sun.

"Mabel...Y-you didn't have to."

"Nah that's alright bro bro. We're twins, we stick together. Mystery Twins!!!"

Dipper smiled, "Come on. We have a graduation to get to."