OvO

A/N: Sorry it's short. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardfight Vanguard. Bushiroad does. But I own this story.

Kai's POV

"Stop it Ren! Ugh, this is not appropriate for you to hug me in the middle of Card Capital. Let go of my hand!" I complained. "Aw...but I don't want to." Ren replied. "Let go! " I yelled, trying to push Ren away.

I heard the Card Capital door slide open as I hear a voice.

"Kai-kun! Do you want to..." Aichi trailed off as he saw Ren hugging me as soon as he walked into Card Capital. "K-kai-kun... w-what are you d-doing?!" Aichi said in shock as a few tears weld up in his eyes. "Wait! Aichi!" I shouted as he pushed Ren away.

He ran away to the restroom and locked the door. "Kai, you might want to go after him." Miwa states. "After all, you have a crush on him don't you?" He whispers with a sly grin spread across his face. "S-shut up." I say, blushing slightly as I run after Aichi.

"Aichi, open up!" I shout, banging on the door. I hear a soft sniff and a whimper from behind the door. "Please leave. Why don't you go to your Ren-san and leave me alone." He cries out with a sob.

"Why would I want to be with Ren?"

"Are you not in love with Ren? He's always clinging to you." He shouts.

"No, I would never feel that towards Ren. He's only a friend." I clarify. "Aichi come out."

I was worried that he wouldn't come out, until I heard a click of the lock. Aichi walked out and gave me a tight hug. "A-aichi." I mutter. "I promise to always explain if there are any misunderstandings." I reassure him as I hold him tight. I can feel his warm breath on my chest.

"Kai-kun." Aichi says. "I will not allow you to go out of my sight as of tomorrow." He whispers to me.

"What did you say?" I question him, unsure if I heard correctly.

"I love you, Kai-kun." He whispers softly and kisses me on the cheek before running off. My face blushes a bright red. "What just happened?" I question myself.

I head back for Card Capital, trying to calm my heated face. As soon as I walk in, Miwa asks "So, how did it go?"

"Shut up. I'm not telling you." I say.

"Aww... I guess I'll have to ask Ren. I figured that he probably videotaped everything." Miwa exclaims.

A sudden chill runs down my spine. "I better get Ren not to say anything." I think to myself.

"But for now, I'm just going to remember this day." I think as a smile appears on my face.

I think this Kaichi one-shot fanfic is alright but I can still improve. Ah well, just had to fulfill this prompt that I had in my mind. (o v o) 9***