T w e l v e

Ariana ;

Getting to school, I got out of my car, locking the doors, as I approached the school building.

I had no one to talk to.

Except fake friends.

I had no Derek, no Alexa, and most important.. no Justin.

I walked past Derek, and heard him say something about me under his breath, making me whip around.

"What?," I asked.

He walked up to me, and pulled me close to him. But it didn't feel right. I wanted it to be Justin.

"Derek. . no," I say, pulling away from him. He rolls his eyes, and throws his hands up.

"What's been up with you lately? You're not the same girl I asked out in the beginning of the year, what happened?," he asked.

I bite my bottom lip.

"I don't know. . honestly if you figure it out, could you let me know too?," I say, and he sighs.

"I miss you," he says.

"I wish I could say the same Derek," I say plainly.

He nods slowly.

"So that's it.. we're just gonna let everything we've waited for, everything we've built.. just fall apart?,"

I look up into his bright blue orbs.

They were so mesmerizing.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

He shakes his head, his tongue darting on the left inside of his cheek. "No.. actually I think I'm the one that's sorry, sorry I ever thought we were meant to be together," he said sadly.

"I have to go," I said, turning on my heel to walk away.

I hold back the urge to kiss him, and make him think I still want him, especially when he calls out to me.

"Ariana, I'll always love you!,"

I keep walking, I see Alexa, heading to the cafeteria again. This time, I don't say a word, I ignore her, and go to my locker.

I open it, grabbing the necessities I would need for 1st and 2nd period. I shut it back, and hope for Justin to be behind it, like last time.

But he wasn't.

The day carried on as normal, and I sat at a different lunch table, with Sascha.

"Did you hear that Justin Bieber got suspended again?," my ear got the gossip between a pair of girls, at our lunch table.

"Excuse me?," I ask.

"Justin Bieber got suspended, for fighting again, on school grounds, early this morning," the blonde said.

"Are you serious?," I ask in disbelief.

She nods slowly.

"Yeah, it was some guy, he doesn't go here," she said.

"Why?," I ask.

They both shrug.

Sascha looks at me.

"Why are you so interested in Justin Bieber now?," she asks.

"Well.. he is my partner in music class, and I need him here, well not here here, just I need to get a good grade on this project, and.. he's my friend," I tell her.

Everyone at the lunch table stares at me in shock. "Ariana.. you're friend with that.. delinquent, that freak?," one of the gossiping girls asked.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't you ever talk about him like that again, you don't know him, you don't know his life story, so keep my name, and his name out of your fucking mouth," I snap, making her jaw drop.

"Ariana–," Sascha calls after me, as I storm away from the lunch table.

If I hadn't, I might've been suspended too.

✨✨

Another chapter as promised.. Oo Justin got suspended from school.. wonder why??? Hahaha love teasing y'all!

50 votes

30 comments

Stay tuned x

- Mack 🌙