Chapter Ten

Jerome has officially named me his jokester and I call him joker. Ugh I hate it. I mostly keep myself in my room. "My Jokester." I turned and leaned on the wall. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "I need you to...." I went to my bed and covered my head with a pillow. "Whatever it is I am not going to do it." He smiled. "You broke your mirror?" He asked. "Maybe." I said. "Why?" I clenched my teeth. "So I wouldn't see how I look. You cut my face to look like I'm smiling!" I yelled. "But you look pretty." I just laughed. "Ha! Sure, you kiddnapped and did this!" I pointed to my face. "You tooken me, there was no damn reason to do that!" I yelled wanting to kill him.

"Just leave me alone." He walked up to me. "You are mine." He squished my cheeks and kissed me. "Always." When he left I wipped my mouth. "Asshole." I muttered to myself. I went to a little gap hole that was between the mirror and closet. It's another room that has a window.

I looked down on the streets and saw people walking by. I saw a man that looked like..... Wait it is him! Harvey. I got a paper and pen and wrote a small message.

I went back to the window and put the paper in the hole that was broken from the window. It hit right in front of him. He picked it up. When he read it he ran in the direction where the police is at.

Harvey's p.o.v

A paper fell and I picked it and read it.

The note:

I'm fine I need to escape, Jerome has me, the only way you can save me is when he takes me out with him, I have a plan. Come back at the place where you found this note at 6:00.
-Alexia

When I read Alexia's name at the end I ran to the police station. "Alexia is with Jerome and she needs help." I told a officer. "Harvey we told you to drop the case of searching for Alexia."

"She's alive! I even have proof." I slammed the letter on the desk in front of him. "Alright, fine we'll help you get her back." He said. "Good." I took the letter and left to my house.

Alexia's p.o.v

I left my room and went to Jerome. "When are you going to go out?" I asked him and he seemed surprised I was talking to him. "Tomorrow." I walked ul to him. "Wanna take me with you?" I asked suddectivley while sitting next to him. "Would you like to?" He asked. "If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to go." I leaned in and kissed him making it seem like I did and meant it.