Chapter 13

The days went on and Shin was always sticking to Yuki. Ryuu was slowly losing his patience. They were waiting for their Sensei to come and Shin turned around to face Yuki. He stared at Yuki and Yuki slowly felt uncomfortable. 

"Shin, don't you have any better things to do?"she stopped writing and glared at him. 

"What do you mean?"he asked and smiled. Yuki rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"Whatever. It's not like you're gonna listen to me, anyway."she continued writing, ignoring Shin's presence. Ryuu clenched his fists under the table and looked away. 

Lunch time came, Ryuu went after Yuki since he couldn't see Shin around. 

"Hey, ahm Yuki."he called out to her. Yuki turned around to face him. 

"Hmm?"she replied. 

"Ahm..."ryuu was thinking what he should say. Suddenly,

"Ahh YUKI!"someone called out from behind them. "I thought you already left for lunch, thanks for stalling her Ryuu."he put his arm around Yuki's shoulders and smiled at Ryuu. 

Ryuu turned around and walked off. 

"Ahm, Ryuu? Weren't you gonna say something?"she called out. Ryuu stopped. 

"It's nothing."he replied without turning to Yuki and continued to walk off. Shin smirked and urged Yuki to walk. 

"That guy sure is interesting." shin smirked and chuckled to himself. Yuki looked up to him and Shin noticed this. He turns to Yuki. 

"Are you gay now?" she asked seriously. 

"WHAT?!" he asked, stupified.

"Well, you're always like that when it comes to Ryuu." she replied and thought more deeply. 

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THOSE! Don't make me gay!" he argued. Yuki laughed at him and Shin sulked.

The day of the outdoor excursion came and they all were paired up except for some. They all were given maps and objectives. After discussing, they all headed to the woods. 

"Luckily, I'm alone."she sighed and walked calmly. "Now, where do I go?" she scanned the map. Suddenly, 

*RUSTLE

Before she could even turn to the sound, someone suddenly grabs her and covers her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise, she struggled to get free. 

"Shhhh!"the person shushed her. She looked up to see who it was. She tried to yell because it was Ryuu, but she couldn't yell. Ryuu was covering her mouth shut and Ryuu heard footsteps and shushed her again. 

"Yuki! Where are you?"Shin was calling out. Ryuu held her close but was gentle. 

"Hmm, she might not be here anymore."Shin went off and kept calling out for Yuki. Ryuu checked to see if he was still there. He loosened his hold of Yuki, Yuki took advantage of this and jumped on Ryuu. 

*THUD

"OWWW!"Ryuu exclaimed and tried to get up. Yuki pinned him down and glared at him. 

"Why'd you that?!"she asked, really pissed off. 

"Do what?"he asked.