Prologue

Chi-chan: Hope you like this! Anyway Rosette-99 -san, arigatou gozaimasu for the Book Cover! :D

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! I ONLY OWN THE OC'S AND PLOTS! :D

xx

Sawada Tsunayoshi a girl who was pretending as a boy, because of his-err--her da** parents who deseparately wants a son instead of a daughter.

He-- she was also known as Dame-Tsuna despite his-- her clumsiness.

One day a baby with a yellow pacifier namely Reborn came into their house and claims that he is the 'World's Greatest Hitman' and his-- her tutor and that he will raise him-- her into a great mafia boss.

A lot of things happened since the baby named Reborn came, like torturing him-- her and forcing him-- her to fight some creepy guys.

After the Arcobaleno arc. everything got back to normal. Reborn and the other Arcobaleno-- ex-Arcobaleno were now back into their Teen form.

Tsuna's feelings for Reborn bloomed too, but of course he-- she being the Dame thought that Reborn would only reject him-- her because he-- she is a boy in disguise after all.

Though he-- she didn't know that Reborn felt the same as him-- her too.

But what if Reborn-- no-- Everyone found out the truth? The truth that Tsuna really is a girl, will they hate her for hiding something to them? or still accept her?

xx

Chi-chan: O-kay, so I'm not really good at making prologue so Sorry if it's not that great as the others. I'm still a amateur ya' know! XD
Anyway sorry for the wrong grammars and errors too, as I said I'm still a amateur so bear with it lol! :D Ja'nne!