Jealousy

Chapter two- Jealousy

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

WARNINGS- BEAUTIFUL SWEARINGS, GENDERBEND, TYPOS, AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

--------------------------------

Previously:

Reborn just walk outside the room and smirk and thought, 'I'll find your secrets soon Dame-Tsuna.'

Now:

Tsuna ran to the bathroom and undress himself, he turned on the shower and let the cold water brush his hair and skin. After taking a bath he wiped himself and wear his undergarments. He putted a bandage on his chest and make it flat. He wore his boxer short but was suddenly stopped because of the black ugly scar beside his stomach. He putted a mist flame on it and make it invisible. He wore his clothes and walked outside the bathroom.

Tsuna walked down his room just to see Bianchi sitting on Reborn's lap in the dining room while Lambo arguing with I-pin and Fuuta eating happily. Just as Tsuna saw Reborn and Bianchi his heart aches for unknown reason.

He decided to ignore that and sat beside Fuuta.

"Ohayou Tsuna-nii!" The little boy greeted with a smile.

Tsuna smiled back "Ohayou minna" he greeted and eat quitely.

"What's the matter Dame-Tsuna? You're unusually quiet." Reborn asked.

Tsuna just smiled at him and cleaned his plate up "I'm done. Thank you for the food." He said ignoring what Reborn have asked.

"Okaa-san, I'll be going now." He said to his mother and smile as he walked outside.

Nana just smiled back and said "Be careful on your way Tsu-kun!"

On his way he couldn't help but to sigh. Without him knowing the hitman were following him secretly.

"Ahhh mouu! That's already in the past! I shouldn't be sulking here anymore" he said to herself to cheer up "Yosh! I'll stop thinking about it!" he just sighed but still couldn't forget about it.

meanwhile with Reborn

'That Dame-Tsuna, talking on his own. *sighs* He looks like an idiot. Ah wait. Was he talking about his nightmare? Hmm.' The man Reborn thought *sighs*

"Juudaime! Ohayougozaimasu!" Reborn heard as he peek from his hiding spot.

Gokudera bowed and gave Tsuna his usual puppy smile. "G-Gokudera-kun, ohayou." Tsuna replied calmly.

"Oh, Gokudera, Tsuna! Ohayo" Yamamoto greeted too as he spot the two.

Reborn just thought of something and smirk. He walked out from his hiding spot and walked to Tsuna.

Gokudera who was arguing with Yamamoto grabbed Yamamoto's collar.

"Teme! How dare you act casually infront of Juudaime! Pay respect!" You know who shouted.

Reborn who has a great idea push Gokudera to Yamamoto as the pair....k-ki...k...kiss.

The both blushed and so as Tsuna.

"Got a great view there Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn smirked at the brunette.

Tsuna almost couldn't look at the man's eye "B-Baka! What are you doing?!" he shouted. "Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto! Are you both okay?"

Gokudera first stood up and bow at Tsuna "I'm really sorry Juudaime but I will be going first!" he said as he run.

Tsuna sighed and helped Yamamoto to stand up. "Yamamoto, are you okay?" he asked once again.

"Ah yeah, I'm just shock ahaha" The other replied laughing.

Tsuna knew that Yamamoto was lying because of the blush on his face.

"Oh we're going to be late let's go Yamamoto." he said as he walked but unfortunately he tripped on his own but Yamamoto catched the brunette to prevent from falling. Tsuna blushed on their position.

On the other hand, the forgotten hitman frowned and clicked his tongue.

"Oi you said you're going to be late right? Why don't you two go already tsk." The irritated hitman said.

Tsuna glared at him and stand up properly as he grabbed Yamamoto and walked away from the hitman.

'Damn that Tsuna, i'll make sure to torture him later.'