15 Scenarios Only Sisters Will Understand

Hello, lovelies!

Below are fifteen scenarios that sisters will definitely be able to relate to. I have two older sisters, so this was definitely fun to write. Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

■■■

15. When the little sister ends up being the servant to the older ones.

14. The fact that the older sisters are always cool and the younger ones are really annoying.

13. Borrowing her clothes/shoes/bag/lipstick without permission, only to get angry when something goes missing from your own closet.

12. Having someone in your life who you often do not want breathing in your direction yet who you'd still help hide the body if they asked. (lmao)

11. Telling her how vain she is, only to take a selfie with her afterwards.

10. Covering for each other whenever one is sneaking out.

9. Telling yourself that you don't need her help, then calling her for advice five minutes later.

8. Keeping her secrets from your parents simply because she's keeping yours as well.

7. If you're the older sister, you would know how weird it is when your friends think your sister is cute like... *face palm*

 *face palm*

6. The typical "Then how come she was allowed?" argument.

5. The battle for the bathroom gets really intense especially in the morning.

4. You have looks you give each other at family get-togethers that only you two understand.

3. Getting torn and stained hand-me-down clothes. As the little sister, this is such a struggle I'm not even kidding.

2. Receiving serious threats, like "I'm gonna tell Mom about this", after she spots you pick pocketing your Mom's purse, or sneaking out to meet your ~secret~ boyfriend.

1. You always have a built in best friend... one whose been your partner in crime for pretty much your whole life.

■■■

[ a/n ]

And that's pretty much it!

Which scenario can you most relate to? :D

If I forgot to add something, feel free to tell me in the comments! xoxo