Adventure

My heart was racing, I was alone with him. I've never been an introvert but I also wasn't friends with a lot of guys. What do I say that isn't awkward. Before I can get the courage do say anything like he could read my mind he spoke, "I overheard you tell your friend that you'd be late to class, what class is it?" I was caught off guard so I just starred at him the stumbled out a, "uh animal science with um Professor Kinsey." He chuckled and then said, "what are the odds. That's my next class." I then felt the warming of my cheeks come back, "sorry if make you late too." He laughed again as if was a joke. "Don't worry I know Professor Kinsey well. He went to collage with my father. So if your with me he'll let us both in late." I felt my heart rate start to slow, "thank you so much. That means a lot. I'm Kalli by the way." He then laughed awkwardly. "I know my shirt says Harold but I go by Harry. Please don't ever call me that. My dad just refuses to put Harry on it. Like some kind of sick joke." Now I laughed. "What's wrong with Harold? But I do like Harry better." "That's the reason right there." He said waving his hand at me. This was so strange. I usually never talked to guys this much. We stopped talking so he could finish his work. As  I watched him I saw how focused he was and then realized this was the boy Blair was taking about in the coffee shop. But he seemed so sweet and helpful. He was going to get me into class and he's so friendly. Now I had to talk to Blair tonight to get more information on him. Just as my thoughts finished so did Harry's work. My door opened and I walked in. "Thank you so much!" I said even more relieved. "No problem. I'll send the bill here and let me just fix the door nob now and then we can head to class." He said in a chirpy voice. WE. Repeated in my head. Then I remembered he was my key into the class that was starting in five minutes. I grabbed my keys shoved them into my purse and got some paper and a pen. "Ok I'm ready to go whenever you." I said thinking it was something strange to say to someone I just met. "Your door is good as new and we are on our way now. But first, did you get your keys?" He said with a giant grin on his face revealing a dimple. "Yes." I said rolling my eyes but smiling. Now thinking about how cute his dimple is. Maybe we'll be good friends. I thought. He seems very sarcastic, that's how I am. When we get of the elevator I take a right, walking toward the collage. Harry stops and then says, "where are you going?" I turn around, "to the collage obviously." "Well we could get there a lot faster if we took my car?" He said pointing to a grey car. "Oh, ok." I said as I walk back toward him. Feeling anxious about getting into his car. I don't know him that well, I just met him. What if he doesn't actually have my class. I tell myself to shut up and buckle my seatbelt. As we drive over he asks me where I'm from in America and I tell him Nashville. He then tells me he's moved all over England and this just happens to be where he ended up before collage. When he talked his hair swayed in a way that just made you want to run your hands through his looses waves that curled at the end. When we got to the campus we quickly walked to the class. The door wasn't locked so we walked in. The professor came up to us and greeted, "hello my very late students." Harry then whispered, "look she had some trouble getting into her apartment and I helped it won't happen again." The Professor rolled his eyes and said, "I'm sure you did, this won't happen again." I whispered a thank you to Harry and took a seat in the front row. The professor grabbed Harry's arm and whispered something in his ear and Harry said no with a laugh. I wonder what he asked him and why it was funny. He then took a behind me and whispered funny things behind me the whole class. It took all my self control not laugh or turn around. When we got out of class he caught up with me and asked, "can I give you my number just in case you get locked out of your apartment again or to maybe study for this class?" I laughed and said, "sure, maybe we could get a coffee sometime." I then gave him my phone. Once he put his phone number in my phone he walked away. I then yelled to him, "don't you want me to put my number in your phone?" He smiled and said,"no just tell me it's you when you txt me." I was so confused but continued to walk to my apartment. Once I was in my apartment I checked my phone to see twenty new messages, all from Blair. I scrolled though them, all asking did I get into my apartment, am I dead, call me when I get this. She answered on the first ring, "Hello." "Hey Blair! Yes I made it in. I'm not dead. And what did I need to call you about?" I said probably to cheerily. "Oh good. So I thought it would be good for you to make some more friends other than just me. My little group and I are going to a bar tonight, want to go?" She asked. I didn't know what to say, "um well I think I'm to young to drink. I'm only 18." She laughed, "Kalli this isn't America you can drink at 18, besides where not getting drunk just one or two. And we have a designated driver, she's pregnant so she doesn't have a choice." I thought about it. This would be a great experience, and I do need to make more friends. "Ok I'll go what time?" I asked. (Hey everyone! Follow me on Instagram to know when I update! @e.f.writer comment on pictures of what you do and don't like about my book and suggestions for what you want.)