Chapter 11: 400 Lux

This is the first time the story will be told from Kyle's point of view and the longest chapter I've written so far.
____________________________________

   It's now October 3rd, 2015 and while I had fun with Danny and his family, I wanted to spend more time with him and away from football practices. Tonight I'm taking him on a special date. There is this really beautiful garden on the coast of Cocoa Beach which is where Danny and I had our first kiss. I told him to where something really nice, but nothing like a tuxedo. I wanted to spend as much time with him as posible so we're going to be walking and I don't care if my feet get tired because his beautiful face will heal me. At the beach tonight, it will be very beautiful and I hope Danny thinks the same. There will be lots of flowers and roses, lights and candles, and since Danny is a vegetarian I have planned a salad bar and veggie burgers. Danny doesn't know about the details of the date so I hope this surprises him.

  It was now 7:45pm. I took my shower and performed the routines to take care of my hygiene. I wanted to look really decent for Danny because I know he will so the same for me, but I wanted to wear something simple. I put on a white short sleeve button down shirt which I had the top of it unbuttoned so my chest could show to tease Danny because I know how much he loves that. I also wore Khaki shorts , some white vans, and a tie. I know this is gonna sound weird but I learned how to make cologne a few months ago and since Danny loves peanut butter, I made this peanut butter scented cologne and wore it. As you can see I will do anything and everything to please my man and tonight I'm giving him a promise ring. My lazy drunk father was passed out on the couch. Some days he's high and some days he's passed out and when he's neither, he's the best father in the world. That's why I don't report him when he abuses me because he wasn't always like this. He started it ever since my mom left which was when I was smaller. My dad doesn't know about Danny and I because he's always had dreams for me marrying a girl, but I want to get married to Danny one day because I feel that he's the one for me.

   I walked out of the house and locked the doors. I was really nervous about what Danny would think of the date. When I'm around him I'm super nervous on the inside, but cool on the outside. I rang the doorbell and Hazel answered the door.

Hazel: awwwww. You look so cute

Me: Thank you

Hazel: Dannyyyy (She yelled) Spicy Hot Kyle is here.

Me: Haha. What is Spicy Hot Kyle

Hazel: That's what Danny says when he mentions you to me.

I laughed

While I'm still smiling, I see Danny in the corner of my eye coming down the stairs. He was even more gorgeous than I imagined him to be. He was wearing a black button down shirt with white skinny jeans and white suspenders with black dress shoes. He wasn't wearing any socks which made his outfit more sexier. We stared at each other for a while, just admiring each other. When then decided to leave...

Hazel: Hope you guys have fun and try not to kill him. (She yelled as we walked off)

Me: We will, and he'll be alive and well when we get back.

   We began to walk our way to the beach. Danny didn't know where we were going and I could tell he was nervous...

Me: Soooo, Spicy Hot Kyle

Danny: OMG. It was Hazel wasn't it.

Me: Ya it was

Danny: Spicy Hot like bell pepper spicy, mostly jalapeño spicy.

Me: Haha. Sooo, what are you thinking?

Danny: Ummm. I'm kind of nervous, but excited.

Me: Haha, don't worry, I'm not gonna kidnap you.