The Land of Waves

"Sebastian!" Naruto whined, now in his night attire. A large white dress shirt and a short black shorts.

"Yes, my lord?" Sebastian smirked, he knew what's wrong.

"Do you know how to make this pain go away?" Naruto said, rubbing his butt. "I could still feel his finger."

"Is that so?" Sebastian was getting mad that Naruto is thinking of his new sensei.

"Well we'll have to fix that." Sebastian smirked and in an instant was on top of Naruto. Sebastian's hands were on each side of Naruto's head, while his legs were on each sides of his body.

"What are you doing?" Naruto exclaimed as his face flushed.

"Why I'm going to help relieve my young master's pain of course." Sebastian said before he began to kiss Naruto softly.

Naruto froze for a few seconds but then closed his eyes slowly before kissing back. He never thought that a demon that was said to be cold blooded would have such soft lips and a warm breath. He nearly melted into the gentle kiss as his mind began to turn blank.

When they parted Sebastian and Naruto stared at each others eyes before Naruto stopped the connection by looking away in embarrassment.

Sebastian chuckled and lifted Naruto's head with one of his hands under his chin and began to lick the bottom of Naruto's lips. Naruto knew that both of them wanted to kiss, but not without a fight.

So as Sebastian licked Naruto's bottom lip to ask permission to enter, Naruto closed his eyes and kept him lips closed.

Sebastian wasn't happy with this so he stopped his teasing before he bit Naruto's bottom lip lightly, causing Naruto to moan. He then took the opportunity to deepen the kiss with his tongue venturing through his mouth.

Naruto could feel and taste Sebastian's tongue, as it roam around in his mouth. The kiss was more aggressive than their other kisses before. He could feel Sebastian's need and affection towards him.

Naruto could feel how much Sebastian wants him and the same for Sebastian.

Sebastian used his tongue to toy with Naruto's. Naruto knew it was a battle of dominance so he played along and as they continued Naruto began to be in a daze and was losing his strength to sit up. Sebastian could tell and took the opportunity and pushed him to the bed on his back.

Naruto didn't notice their new position for he was to focused on Sebastian's tongue. He didn't even notice Sebastian's hands roaming around his body under his night clothes. That is until he moaned once again when he felt Sebastian's fingers pinching and touching his little pink nub under his shirt.

Sebastian moved away to place his lips close to his earlobe whispering to him. "Don't worry, when I'm done with you I will have you scream out my name."

Naruto blushed madly when he listened to his velvet voice.

"D-don't say something like that!" He whined, but then felt a cool breeze hitting his skin and noticed something. "A-and when did you take my shirt off?"

Sebastian didn't answer and couldn't help but grin at hearing his innocent sentence. He licked Naruto's earlobe before nibbling onto it. Naruto gasped in encouragement.

Sebastian then trailed down kisses towards Naruto's neck and started to suck on it. Naruto this time let out a moan, a loud one at that. As this continued on for a while Sebastian took the chance to rip the shirt off the blond without him even noticing.

Naruto could feel his soft lips sucking and nibbling against his neck. He tensed when his lips trailed another line of kisses to his left pink bud. Naruto was in a haze when Sebastian toyed with his nipple.