First day for everything

Miaa's Pov ~

Today  I start my last year of M.A Academy last year I was in 10th grade & it wasn't fun at all, of course i'm Miaa unpopular girl. That year was just horrible, Sometimes i wish i can start my life all over ughh. well expect 7th grade, probably cause I was popular I was best friends with Denna sences 1st grade, until it was all over.. Just because I talked to this girl Brandy, Denna's worst enemy. I never knew what went between them, but yeah I was good friends Brandy and Denna didn't like that. And Denna made my life Living hell from that point on. But today i'm going to start a new year & hopefully a new life... I'ma be late shiz.. 

~ At the Academy ~ 

Everybody was exited, because there was going to be a new kid named " Jacob Perez " expect me I don't care, I don't even get notice. Off to Honors Math... Shit i should of kept my head up ? 

Denna's Pov~ Well, Well, Well .. look what we got here lil miss outsider ? 

Mia : Hmm sorry I didn't see you, but can you move i'm going to be late... 

Denna: Well keep you'r head up outsider ...

~ Jacob's Pov ~ 

Well today I woke up to the smell of pancakes, but I didn't wanna get up, I'm not that excited to go too that one Academy what ever its called ? But thank good we don't have to wear uniforms, & ugh I wonder how it is to be a new kid I don't like being the center of attention oh well, New start to a new school year ? With all the thinking I was already late shoot.I got up & got dressed up to my Misfits shirt  & some white washed up jeans, with my Dr. Martens ... new start oh my pancakes, I drove my self to the Academy ..