A Whole Lot Of Squaking

Steven's Pov:

.

.

.

I let go of Peridot and turn around to see an irritated Pearl with confetti in her hair and an fully amused Amethyst with cotton candy in her hand and an amused look on her face . Amethyst then notices us as she runs away from Pearl . 

"HEHAAAYY STEVEN!" Amethyst snorts and then stops in front of us ."WHERE HAVEEE YOU BEEN YOU MISSED ALL THE FU- ''

 "Amethyst! There you are Ive had enough!!!" Pearl stops beside Amethyst and yells . She then turns and makes eye contact with me . 

I gulp and prepare myself for her yelling ' Here we go...hopefully this doesnt become too bad' I take an exhale in . 

" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!" Pearl yells at us . 

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGETHER I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU STEVEN! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!! DONT JUST RUN OFF WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING TO ANYBODY . I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!" Pearls face reddens up with anger . 

' I guess it was wrong to run off like that even though we were excited... Pearl must of really been worried about us .' I frown and then I start to apologize to Pearl but Amethyst jump in front of us.

 ."Pearl chill out! Steven's 14 not five! You dont need to watch his every move, can't you trust him?" Amethyst stands up for us . 

"A-Amethyst! Stevens still young! HE COULD GET LOST EASILY AND HE HAS NOWAY TO DEFEND HIMSELF!" Pearl crosses her arms .

 " Pearl he has a sheild if you havent forgotten and he's a gem like us! He can handle himself and plus if you havent notice somethings going on with Miss dorito and the Steven man." Amethyst whispers and then Pearls eyes almost instantly move towards me and Peridot's hands .

I then let go of her hand and chuckle akwardly . " Alrighty ummm Amethyst it's really no biggy , I appreciate you taking our side but-"

 "Steven chill chill it's cool I can handle this . Plus I support you two! Wink wink" Amethyst gives me a thumbs up and a wink ."A-Amethyst it's not like that , we're just-"

 "Shhh I got it okay it'll be okay." Amethyst shushes me and then turns back towards Pearl and she's giving us a werid look . I start to go red from embarrasement.

"Steven... Please dont get any funny ideas . We are going home and that is fina-" 

POP  Amethyst pops a party popper in Pearls face and all of the confetti flies on to her, Amethyst then laughs hard at Pearl's reaction. 

"AMETHYST!!I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET R-" POP She pops other one and Pearl shakes a little causing Amethyst to chuckle loudly . 

"AMETHYST GIVE ME THOSE!!" Pearl tries to take them from her but Amethyst dodges her and starts runing away .

"GAHAHAHAHAH" Amethyst laughs while runing . 

Pearl stomps and then stops runing after her . "You know what Amethyst! Go home by yourself , I'm taking Steven and Peridot home!" Pearl takes my arm and takes Peridots arm tightly . 

I let out a sigh ' So much for the Ferris Wheel...' I stare down at the ground . 

"Pearl wait!" Amethyst comes up in front of us .

 "Amethyst I dont have the time , we have to go back and plus it's getting late the amusement park will close soon ." Pearl tries to get around her .

 "Pearl cant you just let them ride one more ride! Steven is 14 now he doesnt need a babysiter Pearl , and plus we are at an amusement park whats the worst that can happen . I can go with them! Please Pearl just let them go on one more , it'll be real quick." Amethyst persists . 

Pearl glared at her and then glared at us . She then let's out a frustrated sigh . "Fine...just one ride but ONE RIDE understand?!" Pearl looks at us and we nod our heads . 

"Now dont keep me waiting , and Amethyst they are now in your responsibility , and with such great responsibility comes-" 

"Yeah yeah yeah we'll be fine Pearl." Amethyst interrupts boredly and pushes me and Peridot forward . "We wont take too long!"Amthyst yells back .

 I can here Pearl let out a sigh and mumble something .

(Hey guys GUESS WHAT. MY FEVER IS GONE! Although I missed a whole weak of school and test and quizes , I'm pretty happy that my terrible fever is gone and now I can write normally as usal . Sorry for the wait I know it was long , but here the chapter is! Hope you enjoy , and I know you guys may be getting tired of the funland setting by now , but I promise the next chapter is the last chapter in funland and then the setting will go back to normal . Hope you enjoyed , love you guys .Btw way thanks for all the get well soon comments , I really appreciate that you guys care about my well being too along with the fanfiction , It was nice to see that anyway bye! ;) )