Quick Prologue and Basic Rules

*I decided to make another roleplay! This is SAO based as well so I hope you enjoy~!*

The world of Olarecia is truly amazing, it's the first ever virtual reality world that gamers from all around the world were waiting for.

Thanks to the certex V26, it made this game possible to play. The V26 allows the player to fall into a state of a coma-like sleep while their brains however are connected to this vast virtual world.

Using the menu the player can log in or off whenever they choose! Now what are you waiting for? Go ahead and join the fun! This is your game to explore after all!

-•~Rules~•-

1. No bullying!
Please don't bully other players or you will be kicked and removed from this roleplay because seriously no one likes bullies.

2. Try to be active!
I'm not saying to be on 24/7 but at least roleplay when you have free time and don't ignore others.

3. There's unlimited characters!
But control them all and be sure to watch over each one.

4. There are three big main guilds and if you want to create a guild or join one of the three main guilds ask me or the person who leads the guild. (The name will be next to the guild name)

5. no Op characters or Mary Sues please! It's annoying! You can be powerful but like not too op that you can literally touch someone and they die.

6. there is a Respawn but that doesn't mean that you can go around killing everyone. If you want to kill someone both sides must agree.

7. Take anything passed kissing to Pm please, thank you. Also, if you want your character to have a crush on someone ask them if it's okay first.

8. roleplay in a chain not by tags, and roleplay in third person. Example- Ace looked around confused, where was the bakery?

9. Fill out a avatar form and wait till I accept you to join. I can deny your form but it most likely won't happen.

10. Please read the important page, if you don't then you probably will have trouble creating your form.

11. Star out swearing and no text talk.
Examples- F**k or a** | No ttyl or lol

12. If your talking out of the roleplay use these (..) and if your characters talking use ".."

I'll add anymore rules if needed but this is pretty much it so have fun~