Grand Series

The grand series is a HUGE maze of millions of chests,floors, and monsters/bosses...! Many players get lost instead of dying from the bosses usually. Only players from levels 90-100 and up actually get far in this dangerous battle zone.

There are many mini bosses that swallow the floors. There are a total of 50 floors but each floor comes with a huge maze.

The main bosses will be listed below,

5- Lanador the destroyer
A simple minded monster that has large horns and a huge battle axe to literally crush their victims. He has hooves and is covered in grayish skin. The most noticeable thing is the large eye in the center of its face.

10- Sipriss and Lynix
Sipriss is a giant black snake while Lynix is a white snake. Ones bite is cursed while the others it poison. But which is which?

15- Daramon
Daramon is a large bulky cow-like creature that has black slimy tenticles grow out of its back. Instead of using weapons it uses its tenticles and large claws to kill the players who dare enter his floor.

20- Banshu
This creature isn't just one but a whole pack of angry looking wolf/lizard hybrid. Some can breath fire while others have a strong jaw. The only way to kill them all is to kill the leader of kill them all off but good luck with that.

25- Luksu
Luksu is a small cute rabbit creature that seems harmless at a glance but can transform into a large monster-like rabbit with claws and glowing red eyes.

30- Beariksh
This monster resembles a bear as the name implies, this bear is covered in spiky black fur and armor. It uses an axe to kill anyone it sees, even other monsters that wander into his floor.

35- Zekery
Zekeries are large black cats that have static electricity built up inside them. Making their fur either fluffy or pointed, it's best to use weapons that are long ranged rather than up close for the electricity will literally burn or shock you.

40- Catri
Catri's resemble beautiful women with long silky hair and bright pink eyes. They can easily transform into anyone they touch, the only way of telling that a persons a Catri is by their pink eyes.

45- Warnyl
Warnyl is a huge Queen spider that's surrounded with human sized spiders, this floor is difficult due to the fact that there are sticky webs everywhere. Once your stuck to a web it's hard to get out. Though using fire might work...!

50- Xyn
Xyn is a large dragon-like creature that wanders on the top floor of the Grand Series, it's the strongest and can kill a huge guild in one hit. Many players have not reached this floor and those who have seemed traumatized!

All other numbers are mini bosses but they are still strong enough to kill an entire small guild! Don't go in alone!