The Wonderful World of Isabelle Knight. ( One Direction F.F )

"MOM,DAD!!" I screamed as I saw the blood drip down there faces.

My mom then looked to my older brother Jhonnny." Jhonny If me and your father don't make it make sure to take care of your little sister for me.Promise me." 

"I promise." Jhonny said with big, salty tears running down his cheeks

Then It all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How would you feel if you watched your parents being hit by a drunk semi truck driver?                        How would you also feel if you woke up in a hospital in a differnt continent?                                             How would you feel if you found out that both of your parents are dead but the drunk driver is alive and awake with only a few broken bones?                                                                                                           How would you feel if your older brother broke the only promise he made to your mom?                               How would you feel if you were adopted by Zayn Malik and the rest of One Direction?                    Well all of that and more has happened to 14 year-old Isabelle Knight.

Read on to explore to wonderful world of Isabelle Knight.