About me

Name: Sapphire Ella
Age: 15
Looks/features: brown curly hair, green eyes with gold specks, pale, clear skin.
Personality: funny, kind (when she feels like it), rebellious, quiet, unique, loyal, a daredevil, a loner, etc. (She's an all rounder)
Family:
Her father (Michael) - sapphire gets her dark brunette hair from him,unlike with her green eyes (she has no idea who they came from). He's a business manager so she doesn't see him a lot. He's not really strict at all, in fact he let's his children do whatever they please, mainly because he feels guilty for not getting to spend any time with them.
Her brother (chase) - at 16 (almost 17) years old he is 1 year older than his sister, and so is very protective of her. Though at school they don't talk very much. He is in his first year of 6th form though still acts immature. He has brown hair (lighter than his fathers and sisters), blue eyes like his mother, and quite fair skin. He is rather arrogant in front of his friends, but when he's alone he's completely different.
Her eldest brother (Alex) - 18 years old, and the eldest Ella child. He's got blonde hair and blue eyes like his mother, and has rather light skin (though darker than all his siblings). He's in his last year at 6th form (not sure if that school actually has one so I just made it up) and the cockiest sibling. He's popular and a jock and he's not afraid to show it. He's closest to chase as they're similar in there personalities and age. Though when it comes to family he's loyal and would do anything to protect them.
Youngest siblings; the twins - Isaac and Erin are both 6 years old. Although they are twins, they're completely different. While Isaac has dirty blonde curly hair (no idea where he gets the curls from) and blue eyes like his mother, Erin has brown hair and brown eyes like her father, though they both have rather fair skin. Their personalities are different too; whilst Isaac is rather energetic and sporty and loves to mess around and play, Erin's rather quite shy and quiet. She is quite reserved (though still loves to play around) and enjoys doing things such as reading or drawing. Although they are different the twins couldn't be closer, and hate to be apart.
Mother ( Melissa) - like her husband, Melissa is usually working, just not as much. Although they don't need the money, she is a perfectionist and a workaholic, and so constantly needs to be doing something, so usually works during school ours and sometimes goes on business trips. She is rather strict, though when it comes to her children misbehaving, a lot of the time is her who backs down first. She is beyond beautiful (a lot like her daughters) with straight shoulder length blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, along with her fair skin. She is kind, chatty, a perfectionist and loves her family more than anything.
Species: the entire family are wolfbloods, though they're not sure if the twins are yet for they've not shown any signs so far. Although the Ella family are not just any ordinary wolfbloods; there ancestry wolfbloods (pure/true blood if you like; and its made up). This means that they are true wolf; they have a deeper connection to the wolfblood ancestors and their wolves, which means they have more enhanced everything, speed, strength, senses, everything. They can even turn into giant wolves when they want to (though it takes immense concentration). They also have abilities that many wolfbloods do not have (such as eolas, mansion, etc. I'll be making so more of those up too). Although this also means they are not only more powerful, but also more dangerous than other wolfbloods, so prefer to stay hidden. Though many have heard of them, including segolia. And unfortunately for sapphire, she's the most powerful and dangerous of them all.