Levi x Reader Pregnant

~After you guys had sex~

You woke up, feeling arms around your waist. You try to stand up, put someone put you down. 

" Don't you dare stand up..."  Levi spoke. He was Half awake. Looking at you. But you just realized you were naked. Same as him. You quickly go under the blanket, leaving Levi smirking. 

" did we...." You said blushing. 

" Yep,your Mine." Levi said putting you close to his face. You blushed and cuddle him, he cuddled you. Soon. You were getting hungry. 

" I'm getting hungry, Levi." You spoke looking at him, with your puppy eyes. Levi nodded. You guys got up. And got dressed, but not in your guys informed. You walked up to the Barthroom. You at yourself, you looked at your stomach, you put a hand on it... 

" Hey! You done!?" Levi yelled. You looked away, and walked out, and to him. 

" Yeah, let's go." You said smiling, he smirk. 

~ Later ~ 

You didn't feel good, your stomach. You walked to Barthroom, looked at your stomach. Then it hit you...you put your hand on  your stomach...you felt something. You smiled, in tears. You walked to the bed, lay down. Soon you heard Levi coming in, closing the door. You didn't look at him.

" Hey, you ok?" Levi said. You nodded. Facing him. He sit next you. He saw your tears, smiled. 

" what happened?" Levi said. You looked at him, smiling. You guys look each other for a moment before you tell him.

" Levi...I'm Pregnant..." You said crying joy. Levi stood there shook, then he finally smiled. 

" Well, that's good, well I meant...It's Great!" Levi said before hugging you, carefully.

" I'm glad your Happy." You said. " Me too, I guess being a Dad, will be good!" Levi said.

You guys let go. " Well, you can do anything, just be carefully." Levi said. You nodded. 

~ 9 Months later ~ 

You Yelled, you fell on floor in pain. Everyone ran yo you helping you, Levi came running you. 

" m-my W-Water B-B-Broke!" You said looking down. Levi shock, then picking you Lifestyle. 

" WELL DON'T STAND THERE, HELP HER, SHE HAVING A BABY!" Levi yelled.  Everyone Ran everywhere getting Ready for you. Levi put you down on bed. Some of your friends were good at Nurses Doctors. 

" AHHH" you yelled. Levi hooded your hand tightly. You Had tears. 

" Ok (Y/N) I need you to Push!" You nodded, you started to pushing. Then you yelled.........

' my head feels weird, I remember pushing....I hear crying...a baby....mine baby with Levi....I guess I be happy...well...I gonna wake up....I Want to see our child...' You thought before waking up.

" Hey, our child is here." Levi said beside you smiling. You smiled. 

" What is it?" You asked. Levi smiled.  " A (G) (B)" Levi said. ( you can choose!) 

You smiled, before you hear door opening, you looked. You saw your baby. They carefully put your baby into your arms with a blanket. You & Levi looked your Baby, opening eyes. You smiled, as Levi. The baby looked at you guys. Levi touch (G/B) hair slowly. You touch the tiny hand. You cried and smiled. 

"What's the name gonna be? You can choose." Levi said. Not looking at you. Looking at baby. 

" I was thinking...( G/B Name)...." You said smiling. Levi smiled. " Yeah"

The End! ( Just joking, Idk!) 

I hope you liked it!