How you guys started dating

You met Bts when you moved to Korea a few years back and you all have been best friends since then.
One day you were going over to Bts's place to hang out.
You step out of your car and make your way up to the door. You knock on the door. J-hope opens the door and says/yells guys y/n is here! Jimin comes running to the door and grabs you into a huge hug. (keep this in mind you haven't seen them in a couple of months) Suga says let her come in Jimin. Jimin says but I still want to hug her. Suga gives him a look and Jimin lets go and let's you come in. You say where are the others? Suga says Jin's cooking, Rap monster is doing something with V, and Jung kook is sleeping. As soon has you were about to say something Rap monster and V run down stairs and tackle you. You scream. And Jin runs in and says Rap mon and V don't crush her. And they both laugh and get off of you. Jin helps you up and says hey beautiful I haven't seen you in so long. You say I haven't seen you in so long too. The others cough and you say oh and you guys too. Everyone laughs. Then Jung kook comes down stairs and says what did I miss?! You look over at Jung kook and he says y/n!!!
*a couple hours later*
You are hanging out with all of Bts.
Jin says I need to pee and he goes to the bathroom. They all look at you and you say what?! J-hope says tell her Jimin. You say tell me what?!
Rap monster says I don't think we should tell her. You say tell me please! *you get on your knees* Suga says ok ok ji... *then Jin walks in* Jimin bought ice cream. You say that's what you wanted to tell me and Suga says yeah *in a awkward way*. Jin says what did I miss and they all yell nothing! Jin says ok ok.
*so you guys spend most of the day playing video games and laughing and talking*
*you and Jin end up in the kitchen cleaning dishes* Jin says that was so much fun. You say yes it was.
*mean while the other guys are listening at the door and trying to take a peek at you and Jin* *wisper* You say what was that. Jin says nothing. You say anyways. Jin says y/n can I help you with that. *he goes behind you and raps him strong arms around your arms* Jin says do it with slow strokes *he starts to move his fingers with your fingers* *you look up at him and he looks down at you, he has the most amazing eyes, you look at his lips and you bite your lip* *Jin starts to move in and you come in, your lips meet to a sweet kiss* *the sweet kiss turns into you both making out, you turn around and the plate falls that you guys were cleaning* *you realize what your doing and stop* You say oh my gosh I didn't mean to do that. Jin says no no don't apologize for that. Jin says there is something I need to tell you. You say tell me anything. Jin says I have liked you for so long...and I was wondering if maybe...you would be my yeoja chingu? (Girl friend) You say I need to tell you something too, I have liked you for a long time too. Jin says so that's a yes? You say yes *you both smile, hug and kiss* the others behind the door yell yes! You and Jin stop and say guys? They walk in and say we weren't listening at all. Everyone laughs. (Sorry this is my first time making a story, so please no hate but if you guys would comment any story ideas or tips to make the stories better)