Chapter One A New Face

(Jayden's perspective)
Mom yelled out,"Make sure y'all call me when both of y'all get to school!"

"We will we will," I answered back nonchalantly.

As the sisters headed out the door to begin the first day of 8th grade they walk down the familiar path they've have known for about 14 years now. The same familiar cars, the same familiar houses, and basically the same familiar everything.

"Do you think anything will ever be different?!" Amy just suddenly blurts out.

"Huh?!" As I questionconfusingly, " Why would you say something like that?"

"Well I really don't know, and I kinda want somebody new, somebody who has different stories to tell different activities to do," Amy mumbles out.

"Hmm, well yeah that would be kinda awesome but you know you get what you get..."

"And you don't throw a fit," as Amy cuts me off," same dang thing mom always said to us when we moaned and whined about not getting candy."

As I nudge her and we smile and laugh and she nudged me back. We just kept on walking and talking about how it would be awesome to have a older brother or even a younger sibling. They finally reached the school and it was off on there way so like always they would go to their locker that was side by side grabbed their stuff and which they learned they only had to use one of their sheets for their schedule. But this year they had two classes with out each other which was kinda funny in a matter of a fact.

"Wow look we have science and English in different classes but at the same time for the first time!" I said out loud.

"Well don't sound too happy!" Amy said with a smirk.

" haha your jealous" as I teased her.

"Am NOT!!" she shouted.

"Well I got to go English bye!" I said as I was walking off.

"BYE!" She squealed.

As I walked to my classroom I realized there was a new face around here and because Amy and I have always been close, side by side, I tried to find her and realized we have different classes. The feeling of her not being there started getting to me and right as I was about to go into deep thought the new face sat right beside me in this small classroom that always has 10 chairs and tables in each row.

" Oh hey I haven't seen you around here," I said kinda perky.

"Oh well..." the new face mumbled.

After that she just started bursting out into tears. I tried to calm her down but that was kinda hard.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" I question.

"Oh...um it's nothing," as she tries to stop crying.
"Well anyways my name is Charlotte...whats your's?" She fumbles out.

"Oh well mines Jayden!" I smile when I blurt this out.

"Cool!" As Charlotte starts speaking up, " Well want to see if we have any other classes together!?"

"Sure!" I smile and we check each other's.

We look at the two different sheets of nice printed white paper so straight and crisp. We see that this is our only class together she sighed and asked me if we wanted to hang out sometime and of course I couldn't pass this up it was someone new and boy would my sister be jealous.