QTMUTT 17

Chris,

"Get the fuck off of me. How many times do I have to tell you to stop trying to kiss me after you suck the soul out my dick?" I yelled at Savannah.

     I know it's disgusting , I kept her around anyway. She didn't tell anyone about Trey and I because I threatened her and it scared the living day lights out of her. I destroyed her damn phone so even if she did want to tell anyone anyway, she had no proof. Bottom line is, Savannah is just a quick fuck.

"I'm sorry, damn. "She mumbled getting comfortable under the covers. I looked at her ass like she was crazy.

"Get out. "I said pushing her out of my bed.

"But you said I could stay. "

"I say a lot of shit. "I shrugged reaching for the blunt I had rolled earlier. I grabbed my lighter and lit it.

   I watched her gather her clothes.

"Can I at least take a shower? I don't wanna go home smelling like sex. Remember my mom kept questioning me for the longest. "Savannah asked me.  I sighted dramatically and rubbed my temples.

This bitch is getting on my nerves.

"If it gets you out of my house quicker I don't give a fuck. "

   I got up and threw on a pair of grey sweats. I walked into the living room. It looked like a fucking dump. I haven't cleaned up in months. Mainly because I  don't give a bout how it looks. I'm barely here anyway. 

"I'm hungry as shit. " I mumbled. I decided to go look in the fridge.

That bitch was empty as fuck. Always fucking empty. Well, it was good but it had to be cooked.

   Moments later Savannah waltzed in. She came behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" This is like the seventeenth time she's asked me a question.

"How about you only see me when I call you?" I said sarcastically.

"Please?" She started to whine. I can't stand when females whine. I thought for a minute.

"Only if you cook me something to eat, then you can stay. "I said removing her arms from around my torso. She cheered quickly to herself.

"Yes Daddy. "

"Shut the fuck up. "I mumbled walking out of the kitchen. I was getting tired of looking at her. I picked up the remote and started to flip through the guide. The Walking Dead  was on. I kicked my feet up and started to relax. I need to.

Trey,

"Fuck, Chris!" I moaned aloud feeling him inside of me.

"Thats not my got damn name. What's my name, Trey?" I grunted going faster and harder with every stroke. I gripped onto the sheets so hard that I could see my knuckles turning white. My breath was picking up its pace and my moans came louder.

"Daddy." I moaned out.

"I can't hear you. "He began to go even rougher.

"Daddy!" I screamed out.

  I woke up panting. Intense ass dream.

"Trey! Your fat ass is out of snacks. You know I need snacks to survive. "Alex yelled from my kitchen.

     I wasn't paying attention though. I was in La La Land. In my own little daze. Alex came in.

"Did you hear me? I said you..never mind. What's wrong with you, Trey Bae?" She asked sitting beside me on the couch.

"Just thinking. "I mumbled staring into the creme colored wall in front of me.

"Another dream?" Alex raised an eyebrow at me. I looked over at her.

"What dream are you talking about?"

"Those dreams you told me that you had of you and Chris. Did you have another one?" Alex clarified.

"Yeah, I did. This is the fourth one I've had since Chris and I haven't been together. I don't know why but I just keep ha ring them. I can't have anymore, Alex. Michael heard me moaning in my sleep once and I had to lie and say I was dreaming about him. " I started to rant. Damn I hate that I have those dreams.

"I think you two should've just stayed together. What happened was just a misunderstanding. I tried to tell you that because you obviously weren't listening to him after what you thought you saw.  Face it  Trey, You're not as happy with Michael as you were with Chris. Maybe that's why you still have those dreams. " Alex basically mini-lectured me.

"Maybe. "I emphasized. I still very much loved Chris. I just wasn't ready to admit it. Not to anyone, not to anything, not even I, myself could face reality.

Not even myself.

••••
Three more chapters and an epilogue left. Sequel or no, it's up to you guys.
Vote 
Comment.