Listen - One Direction and Justin Bieber Love Triangle <3

*Justin Drew Bieber*

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 I walked into my class to lay eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. 

 Her eyes were the best thing about her, after all you can tell someones emotions through their eyes. They were gray with specks of green and blue and they reminded me of the sky before a thunderstorm. Her hair was a dark shade of brown with lighter hightlights underneath. She had her hair up into a messy bun, with a pink pen behind her ear as she focused on her book that she was reading. Her skin was smooth and acne free, while she sported a natural look on her with a little bit of eyeliner or whatever its called as I could tell.

 She looked up at me and caught me staring at her and I winked at her. She looked down at her book shyly, as she began to blush and reached over the side of her desk to her satchel and took out her journal. After all, it was Language Arts.

 I saw a open seat next to her and I slowly walked over to the seat, 'accidentally' knocking over her journal and her book. 

 "Im sorry. Here, let me pick that up for you beautiful." I say looking into her eyes. 

 " Thank you." She says in a thick British accent.

 "Wow. I love your accent." I say, sitting in my seat. "Where are you from?" I added quickly, suddenly interusted in this mysterious girl.

 "Im from Holmes Chapel. Well Cheshire in London, well really just London. Umm, im rambling aren't I?" She says, laughing lightly at herself.

 "No. I like to hear you talk." I say, relizing that I probably sound like a creep.

 "Thanks." She laughs. "No-one has ever said that to me."

 "Sorry. I say things I shouldnt when I am around beautiful women." I say, leaning into whisper in her ear. 

 She blushes and turns her head away and looks down at her desk just as Harry, my best friend, comes in the door and spots the mystery girl.

 " CARTER REA GRAYSON?! IS THAT YOU?" Harry shouts, as she jumps frightened, as she spots Harry.

 "Oh my- HAROLD?!" She says, getting up from her chair and putting a hand over her mouth, suprised.

 Harry runs over to her as Carter stands there with a look of shock on her face.

 "I havent seen you in forever. Ive missed you Carter." He says, as her stares at her with loving eyes.

 My heart drops as I see them staring into each others eyes, and then hugging each other, as I wish that I was in Harrys place holding Carter the way he is.

 I couldnt help but feel a bolt of jealousy come over me as I watch this take place only two feet away from me.

 "Damn, take a break already and quit sqeezing the life out of each other." I say, bitterly as they pull apart.

 "I.. um... s-sorry for that." Carter says, nervously studerring.

 They both sit down as class starts and all i can think about is Carter hugging Harry. My thoughts take the best of me as I wonder if they love each other or in if they are in a relationship. My head starts to pound as I get angrier and angrier. 

 "What was that all about with Carter?" I whisper angrily to Harry.

 "What do you mean?" He asks drawing a cat on his journal.

 "WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST FUCKING SQEEZING THE LIFE OUT OF HER HARRY!" I say loudly as I stand up, fists balled up. 

 "Mr.Bieber, can you please take your seat and stop yelling?" Mrs. Anderly says in her Southern accent, impatiently folding her arms over her chest.

 "Sorry Mrs.Anderly." I say, afraid to upset my favorite teacher.

 "I will have Carter to myself." I say in my head, as I smile to myself.