Chara returns

"wake up frisk" Chara said . Frisk wakes up and gasped. "You've enjoyed this world long enough i've come to clame my due" Chara said. Chara? Frisk said confused. ". . . You sound so doubtful was three years truly enough for you to forget me?" Chara said. It's 10:30 p.m. Frisk said. And that is important because ...?" Chara said. Nevermind it is irrelevant Chara said. "Now as i was saying _" Chara said before getting cut off be frisk "you can't be Chara" Frisk said cuting off Chara. "I see Denial i assure you i am very real" Chara said. "But you can't be Chara" Frisk said. "Do you wish to test that it will be my pleasure" Chara said trying to stab frisk. Frisk was trying to breathe. "Ha are you ready to listen now" Chara said at the end of frisk's bed. Frisk grab a pillow and hit chara in the face. "Really" Chara said. "Sans help" Frisk said. Chara grab frisk getting ready to stab here "Calling for help will achieve nothing" Chara said. Time skip. "Want to find out what frisk looks like with his neck snapped?" Chara said to sans."uh . hey lets not be hasty here - sans said before getting cut off by chara "Give me the knife we wouldn't want anything untoward to happen would we" "Drop it and kick it over gently" Chara said. "..." sans stayed quite and kicked the knife to chara. "That's the spirit good" Chara said. Frisk muffed a sigh. "See Frisk? This is what happens when you call for help" Chara said laughting and looks at sans and cuts him. Sans looked at frisk "you should probably just reset kid ill do better next time". " and why don't we start off on a better foot too?" Chara said. They reseted. "Lets not be difficult this time" Chara said. Frisk got up off his bed and walked to the window. "What are you doing?" Chara said. Frisk open the window and yelled "CHARA HELP!!!". "Huh? Calling for help Calling my name WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT?" Chara said. Frisk pushes chara away from him. "Fine! It doesn't matter whoever you call or will call i will kill them they will die as easily as sans you're alone in this ill keep going until you give me what i want and if you don't ill take it by force" Chara said about to stab frisk. "Frisk? I just felt you reset twice what's uhh" real chara said looking at the other chara and frisk "The Fuck??? Who is this joker what are they doing here?" Real chara said. "How ... how do you" Chara said. "And WHY do they have MY FACE" real Chara said. "Why aren't you possessing frisk" Chara said. "Haha haha ha None of your god damn business" real Chara said "more importantly were you about to stab frisk" real Chara said. "Its nothing we haven't done before" Chara said. "YOU ASKING FOR A KNIFE TO THE FACE" real Chara said. The chara's started fighting. Sans picked up Chara. "Are you kidding me again" Chara said. "haha yes sans your the Best" real Chara said. "Wait thats not frisk Two of -????" Sans said. "You're fine just hold that faker there for a moment so i can stab this as-" real Chara said. Sans picked up the real Chara. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY TRIED TO STAB FRISK" real Chara said. "No murder in the bedroom kiddo" sans said. "YOU'RE SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT!!!!" real Chara said. "just stand there while the adult talk or something" sans said. "You didn't actually think that would work did you? Only a Total chump would fall for that!" real Chara said to Chara. "Heh you should tell that to sans" Chara said. "Haha he actually fell for that? No wonder he hasn't realize I'm the one who's been trolling him on under net for the past two months but moving on i've got a lot of questions for you like why you have my face" real Chara said to Chara. "Yes i suppose i have my question as well" Chara said. "Great then its settled an information exchange" real Chara said. "In the same room as sans" Chara said. "Dont think im letting you two go anywhere alone after that displa-" sans said before getting cut off by real chara. "Of course not! We'll do it somewhere else alone one on one" real Chara said. They jumped out the window."see ya sans and frisk" real Chara said. Frisk and sans were talking. "What is all this ruckus about" Toriel said. " t tori didn't mean to wake you there ill leave the explaining to you" sans said. "Sans you cowered" Frisk said.