The Date

Dear Diary of March 20,2016

  So right now I am at his place. But first let me tell you what happened at the Starbucks date. So I got in front of the entrance and called the number. It was about 7. He didn't answer. 'typical boys' As I turn around there he was. My bestfriend Kyya told me to be a flirt. And that i should expect and get a second date. And she said it was going to rain so don't where a jacket. So he can give you his. I should listen to Kyya because she had a relationship back when we were in 5th grade Tommy the class clown dated her. And she followed these rules and they are still dating to this day! So I wore a white tank top ,with ripped up light blue jeans ,and my all black converse, and a silver chained purse.

As I was looking at him he said "Do you want to go inside now Serina?

"Yeah sure"I thought to myself 'I have to be calm.' So we got into the line and we were 2nd in line.

"So what do you want Serina?"

"Umm....I want a Grande Chocolate-chip Frappichino with whipped cream and a cake pop." Wow I am such a fatty. " What about you Elijah?"

"I think just a devil's food cake with green tea." He said with elegance.

  We told the cashier what we wanted and in about 5 minutes we got what we ordered and sat down at a table inside of the cafe. 

"So what do you want to talk about? I know that you are very cute when you are shy and your taste for clothing is acceptable. And you are very nice. And by the way you can call me Eli. I hate it when people call me for my real name.

"So can I ask you a question?"

" Sure you can ask me anything you want." He said as he was drinking his tea.

"Okay... Are you demonic or something? Because every time when I try to look back on you even for a second you disappear and how did you get your phone number into my phone without having to look at it. And why in hell would you just ask me on a date when we have only known each other for only 3 days?"

"I am the son of the devil."

"You know I have heard excuses from my 9 year old brother and that is the worst on I had ev-." He interrupted me by a kiss. I got out of control and kissed him back. As I kissed him I could see and feel my body being in hell. There was fire everywhere what it had looked like souls trying to grab me and screaming and making my ears hurt. I let go of the kiss. A tear went down my eye.

"Is she alright?" The cashier said I looked back at him and then nodded.

"Were're Fine thank you." Eli said and he grabbed my wrist and ran out of the shop. He took me to a house.

"Is this your house?"

"Yes." He said with concern.

When we got into the house. He brought me to a couch. And he sat across from it.

"What did I see in the shop just now?"

" You saw my home."He said.

"Wow so you weren't kidding when you said that you where the son of the devil." I wanted to scream and run but it felt like we had a connection.

"You can stay here for the night if you want and don't worry. I am not like what people say the devil will eat your soul. Well I won't eat your soul I like French Fries and a chocolate frosty thank you very much. I brought some cloths from your house. And we will talk aboutthe stuff tomorrow. I will show you to your room." He said giving me a duffle bag."

" Okay thank you." He brought me to a purple and black room my two favorite colors with a comfy looking bed and a dresser, AND A WALKING CLOSET!!

"I will see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay goodnight." I said as he closed the door behind him. I don't know if I should be happy or that I should just run out of here or stay. I will see you tomorrow.

                                  Love,

                              Serina Tru