Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"You won't be going anywhere, child." Haley turned around and Slender was standing there and Sally jumped up and hugged Haley, very tightly. She let go then, they ran up to Sally's room and we heard squealing and laughing.

"They're like sisters!" BEN said, laughing. "I bet she is really happy to have another girl here!" Slendy said. Haley ran downstairs,"Just need to get us some juice!" She said, out of breath. She pecked BEN's cheek then ran back upstairs. "Looks like she really loves you." Slendy said looking at BEN. "I'm not 100% sure on that...." BEN said, staring at the floor. "BEN! SHE INTERUPTED HER GIRLTIME TO GIVE YOU A KISS!" Slendy said, kinda loud. "Listen, Slendy, I'm not sure she really loves me because she might be afraid if she leaves, I will kill her." BEN said quietly

Haley's POV

I ran downstairs to grab some juice for Sally and I, "Just need to grab some juice!" I said, out of breath. I gave BEN a little peck on the cheek before running back upstairs. I heard Slendy and BEN arguing. 'Wow, guys! Real mature!' I said in my mind as I walked into Sally's room. "Yay! You're back! And with juice!" She squealed happily as I threw a juice box to her and she started to drink the juice. I drank my juice and threw the box away, then we went back to talking. "I think BEN really likes you!" Sally said happily. "I'm not really sure about that..." I mumbled. "How can you not be sure!?" Sally yelled, "I don't think he really loves me, OK!?" I yelled, then my head was hung low, before I knew it, I was silently crying, "Listen, I don't think he really loves me.... I think I'm just another victim in his heart!" I yelled the last part, then I started sobbing, then I heard running outside the door and I also heard crying. "Well, I THINK, BEN was spying on us!" Sally yelled listening outside the door. I ran outside and saw BEN sitting in the tree I was in last time. "B-BEN?" I asked yelling. "LEAVE ME ALONE HALEY! I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY LOVE ME! SO DON'T COME AND TELL ME ANYWAYS! YOU'RE NOT JUST 'ANOTHER VICTIM' IN MY HEART! I LOVE YOU, HALEY!" BEN yelled, at the top of his lungs. I climbed the tree and hugged him,"I love you too, BEN!" I yelled. And he seemed in awe when I said that.

I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at us, I ran down the tree and into the forest. 'My god! That was embarrassing!' I thought in my head, then I found an open spot and sat down there, then I saw a dog, it kinda looked like Jeff, with the smile, which almost looked.....like a human's! Just then, BEN came running into the opening and froze when he saw the dog,"Haley? Back away from the dog!" He yelled nervously. I ran behind him and I started to hear a loud ringing in my ears. I started to scream, then BEN was carrying me and I saw the dog behind us. "Keep your eyes closed!" BEN yelled.

I woke up in BEN's room and my head really hurt, I rolled my eyes and groaned "BEN, Sally, you can come in now!" Just then, little Sally skipped in, followed by BEN, who didn't look too happy," What happened after I ran off?" I asked, kinda confused. "Smile decided to have a little fun with you and try and hypnotise you, but I came quick enough to stop him and then, you blacked out."