Chapter 1 - The Last Chapter

Richard Gobble was thinking about Harry Sparkle again. Harry was a peculiar muppet with wobbly hairs and spiky noses.

Richard walked over to the window and reflected on her rural surroundings. She had always loved furry Andre's garage with its early, expensive estuaries. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel hungry.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the  peculiar figure of Harry Sparkle.

Richard gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a shifty, violent, kool-aid drinker with ruddy hairs and curvaceous noses. Her friends saw her as an agreeable, annoying ah-satan. Once, she had even helped a striped orphan cross the road.

But not even a shifty person who had once helped a striped orphan cross the road, was prepared for what Harry had in store today.

The drizzle rained like rampaging armadillos, making Richard sparkly. Richard grabbed a smoking sausage that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Richard stepped outside and Harry came closer, she could see the quiet glint in his eye.

Harry glared with all the wrath of 3691 snooty horrible humming birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want my pencil."

Richard looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the smoking sausage. "Harry, I am your father," she replied.

They looked at each other with uncomfortable feelings, like two lonely, large llamas boating at a very sketchy funeral, which had reggae music playing in the background and two creepy uncles bouncing to the beat.

Suddenly, Harry lunged forward and tried to punch Richard in the face. Quickly, Richard grabbed the smoking sausage and brought it down on Harry's skull.

Harry's wobbly hairs trembled and his spiky noses wobbled. He looked stressed, his emotions raw like a gentle, greasy giraffe.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Harry Sparkle was dead.

Richard Gobble went back inside and made herself a nice drink of kool-aid.

THE END