poor baby

Morgen is at the hospital. Bry Trey and Nikki is with her. Nikki and Morgen got into it again so she left out the room. Trevor is worried and so is Bry but Bry is hiding it so Morgen wont flip.

Morgen pov
I cant believe she hit my stomach knowing im Pregnant. Like wtf is wrong with her. She could have hit me anywhere else....ugh ion fwh no more B.

" Bry, if Morgen having your baby but your..well our girl is Nikki. Did she know?" Trevor sound so comfused lol. "Yup, i told her and its not really Bry's baby it-" "its mines"
I look up and see August. who told him i was here? They wanna get slapped😒. I made a "ugh why you here" face,Because i would like to know; wouldnt you?? "August is the baby daddy😮?!?!" trevor late self 😂😂i promise i love my framliy (friend+family). "Yea i am" August replied not taking his eyes off me.

"Why you here, since its a 'problem' to. You" i finally say. He sighed and lowered his head " I didnt mean to say that, i meant Responsnilty. Morgen how did this even happen??" before i got the chance to talk Trevor and Bryson explain everything from when i storemed out to me in the hospital bed.

As soon as they got done, Nikki walks in. All eyes on her, and i mean ALL especially from Aug. He look like he wanted to hit her. She lucky she not a nigga right now.
Nikki pov
I walked in and everyone is staring at me. But the main one looking hard was August. We havent heared from him in months, and he dosent look bad.
"So i guess you heared what happen..." August jaw clenched oh shit, he is pissed but Why??

"Aug calm down plz, for me?" as soon as Morgen said that, he calmed down walked to her and started asking her questiosn. Uhhh wtf did i just see. 😕
"Trev...Bry where yall going??" they kept walking like i wasnt even near.

Morgen had to stay the night, to make sure the baby is ok. August stayed with her. Bryson and Trev went back to the house and Nikki left earlier that night because they where "rude".
11pm at the hospital.

August pov

I decided to stay with morgen. She hasnt talked to me since everyone left. We just watching Mosters Inc. because she loves the movie. *15mins later*
I cant take the silence "morgen...say something plz" she gives me the death look "something" and faces back to the tv. Damn her hard headed ass is so annyoing sometimes man damn😤.

I miss her tho. I knew i could never get her back so i got with Ashely...she cool but she not Morgen. She told me i would never find another like her and she was right "i knew i was right boi...im morgen duh" she was smiling at me by now. "And i miss yo ugly ass 2"

"I said that out loud??" she nodded yea. I was embarrassed. we laughed at my face turning red. " can i have a hug" i asked as i walked towards her with open arms. " boi no, thats why we in this situation now😂" she was right 😂😂😭😭

Her phone started to go off
"Hello...WHAT???....how...no no no.... Not Bryson, it cant be. Chris you are lying to me i know you are. He left 3 hrs ago....why...no..." she started to cry her eyes out. Her heart beat was so fast the machine started going off then next thing i saw is she is out and they have to rush her to surgery...Chris called me.
Damn i cant believe that happen to him. I shed a tear...shit what about Trev??!?

to be continued...

What happen to morgen???

What happen to Bryson??

Where is Trevor??

Is Nikki involved??

How will August take this??

Should Morgen have a bae?? And who?? Pm a person also should i paly myself???

Vote Comment &Share BYee;)