Strange World

Dameon P.O.V
Darkness. More darkness. I couldn't see a thing. I started crying. I was hurting all over and I had no memories. I was in some sort of box, a wire cage, elevator thing. There were two giant trapdoors at the top. I felt a sudden collide. The trapdoors were opening. I went to the corner of the elevator cage thing. I looked up to see a bunch of girls starring into the box thing. They clearly couldn't see me because I was hidden in the shadows. But they could clearly hear my sniffles from what was still left of my sobs. "The stickbrain probably wet her pants in there!" One said chuckling. "Ok stick, enough baby time, get your stick of a butt out of there." Another girl said with chuckles in her voice. I scoot back a little bit. "Just go get the girl, Sonya." Said another girl. I peeked at the girls. There were about 2 dozen and a half girls peering down with smiles and snickers. I realized there were no boys AT ALL. Only girls. The girl named Sonya jumped in. "Make this easier for the both of us stick." She said frustratedly. I was on the verge of crying. I scoot back farther. I didn't know what these people were gonna do. All I remembered was my name Dameon. And my age, 7. "Oh get out of there stick!" Sonya cried. I couldn't help it. I started crying. "Harriet help me!" Sonya said. The girl Sonya called Harriet jumped into the box thingy. Harriet grabbed my shoulder and jerked me from the corner. Once I was revealed to the open all the girls gasped. Harriet almost fell on Sonya, and Sonya, tripped over a crate. "It's- a-- a boy!" Sonya stammered. "Great observation, you know you should really be a detective one day, Sonya." Harriet sarcastically added. Harriet got on her knees in front of me. "Hello, I'm Harriet." I nodded, trying to back away from Harriet. "You will remember your name in a week or two, we all we-" I interrupted Harriet. "Dameon." I said. "What?" Sonya said from behind Harriet in disbelief. "Dameon, my name." I said. Harriet stared in shock. So did all the other girls. "You- a-yo-u-remb-er-nam-e-a-yo-u?" Harriet mumbled. I didn't understand a word she was saying. She stood up. "Take him to the meadow to play, then go to the hut for a Meeting. Now ladies." Harriet said. They took me to the meadow by a huge treehouse and told me to stay there. I nodded. I rolled around, sometimes I caught people staring, but I continued to roll in the flowers. I giggled as the flowers tickled my toes. A girl walked up to me. "Hi! I'm Rachel. I came up last month, you must be Dameon!" The girl said.