1} New House

HAZELS P.O.V
I awoke to my mom yelling my name from the kitchen downstairs.

"Hazel wake up! We are gonna miss our flight!" she yelled.

I sprung up out of bed and ran over to my closet. I put on black leggings and white tank top with a grey knit sweater that goes down to mid thigh. I put my hair in a lose side braid and put in some pastel pink fuzzy socks.

I grabbed my phone off of the floor where I was sleeping because all of my stuff was packed up in boxes.

I checked the time and it was 5:52 am.

I ran down the stairs with my iPhone six plus and my head phones in my hand.

"Finally! I thought we were gonna miss our flight!" my mother laughed while we walked out into the snow and into the car.

"Hey! I only took five minutes!" I defended myself while laughing.

I smiled and turned up the volume and starters to sing along to random songs on the radio.

*skipping car ride*

once we got to the airport and threw all that stuff we ran onto our flight and onto the plane.

"Hazel since its early just go to sleep because its early here and when we get to North Carolina it's going to be early there," my mother explained.

I nodded my head and rested my head on the window right next to me as the plan took off.

"Hazel wake up!" my mothers voice awoke me from my slumber.

"What? We are here already?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yeah everybody is off the plane come on," my mother smiled as I stretched and got up.

We got off the plane and went to luggage claim and got our bags.

"Mom can I get Starbucks?" I ask while giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, I guess," my mother sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Thanks you!" I say and hug her.

I ordered a venti cotten candy frappe and a cake pop.

"What's your name?" the guy behind the counter asked.

"Hazel," I say while he was checking me out.

He nodded his head and started to make the drink as my mother and I sat down and waited.

"He was checking you out!" my mom laughed, and I laughed along to.

"Yeah but he is kinda cute, I guess," I say and roll my eyes.

"Hazel!" The guy yelled.

I got up and went grabbed my drink and cake pop.

"Oh wait here," he says, handing me a tiny lice of paper.

I shove it in my bag and say, "thanks," and smiled and walked away with my mom.

"He gave you his number, didn't he?" my mom asked.

I smiled and nodded my head.

We headed out side and got into a uber and got to the house. And let me tell you, it was huge and beautiful! (The house above^^^)

"Woah," I say and admire it.

"Yeah I know! It's so beautiful! I can't wait till Greg see's it!" my mother exclaimed.

Greg is my step dad and he is not so nice... While some times he is nice but he will get cranky and yell at me. To be honest I am kinda scared of him, I don't know why my mother picked him and why didn't she break up with him yet.