Chapter Six

Hey my beloveds i know kill me, I'm wide open, take your shot.

"class its been a week your assignments are due tomorrow its for your mark so please, dismiss "

We all ran out of class, oh fuck, someone kill me, i forgot about the stupid, shitty assignment, what the fuck am i supposed to do no-" hinata sama"i look to my left, to see who dare break my train of thought to find my trusted comrade and long lost friend, "ko kun" i embraced him warmly never wanting to let go "when did you get here? " i exclaimed.  As i started to examine him from head to toe, i noticed he was staring at me intensely, his face went from soft and sweet to serious and intense "your father called..." he then looked down to the floor as if the ground was more interesting than this conversation but he looked up an continued "... And told my mother about uchiha, so t the new plan is if you... H he doesn't wake up i take his, while place but since he did i of course became your betrothed " huh, what did he just say? Take sasukes place! Oh, kami sama Help!.

.........

Next day

I got dressed, as i was looking in the mirror i noticed a pink stain on my dress.

Flash back
Normal pov

"Sasuke kun, what th-", hinata stared at the uchiha in shock he wore a apron with lavender flowers and black lace. The hyuga heiress burst out laughing,  "what I that? Pink goo!." hinata ask and giggled "why don't you try" he offered "no, thanks I'm full" she said "come on hina" he said as he tried to shove the spoon in her mouth but it went horrible wrong and landed on her clothes. That night they laughed and play as if they were still little children.

Flash back over

Yes, hinata remembered the good times really well, it was also in that same week Sasuke turn bitter and cold towards her, after all it was itachi's idea that the two got along and a 'hang out' as he put it was a great idea.

To be continued

Hey guys so sorry for not updating, we just finished exams u see