Chapter 1

Here I am for the third time this week laying in my bed watching "Modern Family" at 1 am & this nigga ain't came home or called yet. Fuck he think this is? Boy I tell you if it's anybody who can make me mad Blood can. My man of six years and he still can find away to get under my dam skin like he did when we first meet.

Oh wait how rude of me let me introduce myself. I'm Honey the baddest bitch in the Bay Area to be exact💁🏽. I'm not conceited I just be feeling myself just a lil bit. I be in the mirror like "Bitch you cute & they gone wanna fight me Cus I'm feeling myself," (east side ivo voice). But back to what I was saying Standing at 5'4 weighing 154 & curves for days I know Ima show stopper baby. With my almond brown eyes & skin the same golden color as honey my momma knew what to name me at first glance. Shawty knew she birth a boss ass--

"Yo bae where you at?" I know this mother fucka did not just interrupt me 🙄. Ol stupid ass. "where else dumb fuck" I mumbled as I heard him run up our wooden steps. "What ya smart mouth ass say" blood clapped back as he came in the room and smacked me on the ass. "Nothing papi." I replied softly while batting my long mink individual eye lashes.

"Aye that ass getting fat bae. Daddy been hittin that pussy right. Ima fuck around and finally put my son in you," blood said as he climbed into the bed kicking his shoes of, laying his head on my butt. He always doing that shit. "Yeah whatever ngga where you been?" I said as I mushed his ol bean head ass. Nigga crazy if he think he gone come up in here late Tryna get up in my honey pot . Tuh I think not 👊🏽😤.

"Getting this money baby," he said. I rolled over and looked at him. Standing at 6'4 200 pounds of all muscle with the prettiest dark brown skin, perfect set of 32. Did I mention the waves on swim? Daddy was everything for real. I loved everything about his swole ass. Just a walking sex God. Blood stayed fresh robin jeans & Versace shirts with the matching shoes. And no before you asked my ngga ain't no drug dealer he's a king pin. He loved to stay low profile don't fuck with a lot of people Cus as he would say "Fucking with all these new nggas is how you get caught up & I ain't getting caught up shiiittttt fuck that."

    Let me explain how Me & blood met before I was this woman draped in about 15 thousand dollars worth of jewelry, and before this big ass mansion. When I was 17 walking home from John O'Connell high school on a rainy day. I was tired as hell and wanted to hurry up and get home to see if one of my brothers called from jail but the way the 9 San Bruno was running that wasn't gonna happen any time soon.

About a hour later I was getting off at the stop closets to my house . Looking up the block I could see niggas standing in front of the store but couldn't make out the faces. He was standing on the corner at store with his nigga Dice smoking some cookies. I wasn't Paying him no mind until I kept feeling somebody burning a hole in my head. I looked over and he smiled extra hard & mumbled "dam." I rolled my eyes hella hard thinking this ngga star struck or whatever. I kept right on walking tho i had hella homework plus finals was coming up shit I didn't need no distractions.

I get five blocks away from my house and I hear a car pull up on the side of me I'm like please don't let this be somebodies ignorant as son. I look to my right and its this sick ass candy red Benz with the matching candy red tires & dark ass tinted windows.

The window rolls down and Blood sticks his head out the window. "Hey beautiful you want a ride?" My feet was hurting like a bitch from running laps in P. E but I still denied I ain't know this ngga. "You sure baby girl," he asked. "Yeah," I replied. I guess God was in his side because as Soon as I said that it started storming hard as hell. He pulled over hopped out with a umbrella grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

"So where you stay at baby girl," he started his ignition and smiled at me.
I was stuck for a minute
He asked where I lived & I told him. We made small talk until we arrived infront of my brick home and the Next thing I know we are exchanging numbers, talking everyday for a month, & he giving me rides to school and back.

We developed a cool ass friendship & the chemistry was everything. I starting feeling him & thought the feeling was mutual until one day he stopped answering my calls and text. Well if you don't You know me let me tell you a little something. Im not the type to sweat a ngga so I'm like fuck it he acting funny. That's on him but dam he coulda still gave me a ride to school.

After lounging around on a Saturday My bitch Jaz hit me Tryna link up at the mall . I ain't have shit to do so I agreed to meet her downtown.

"Bitch it's nggas galore downtown," I told jaz. "Hell yeah fuck going on down here?" She said back. "Right 😒😫. Dam I forgot the dam 12s came out today," I said. " yeah bitch & you know how that go. Every nigga in San Francisco down here in Westfield." Shit that's irritating as hell.

As We walked around the mall we stopped at victories secret and my first stop was the pink section with all the cute thongs. "Honey bitch look at these ," she said looking at these pink Lacey thongs with the Pink band at the top. "Yeah those cute--" I cut myself of looking up and catching this ngga blood all on this ugly ass ran through thot bitch Vonnie. I had to stop myself from going over there and acting up. I had to remind myself that ain't my ngga fuck I'm trippin for. "Honey what you looking at ? Bitch I know you ain't doing that day dreaming shit again," jaz said.
"Nah bitch look to yo left." "Oooooooh bitttttcccchhhhh." Her loud ass said making him look our way. I smirked picked up the panties I wanted walked pass them & flipped my 22" Peruvian Ombré weave on that ass as i proceeded to the cashier to pay for my shit.

Soon as we left outta vickies my iPhone 6+ vibrated with a iMessage.

Blood😍😤👊🏽
It ain't what it look like baby girl 😬.

Baby Girl 👰🏽💍💕
😏✌🏽️

Blood😍😤👊🏽
Don't be like that

Niggas is stupid. "I can't believe yo ngga with that nasty bitch," Jaz said snapping out of my thoughts.
"I told you that ain't my ngga" I smacked my lips.

"Bitch please that's yo ngga" she pushed her lips into a thin line and gave me a look as if to say "bitch stop Lyin."

" Sike tf," I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Did yo childish as say Sike" she looked a me with the straightest face.

"Yea so" we looked at eachother and laughed 😂😂. Then both our phone buzzed.

"Thot line or nah" we both said ctfu. "Trife squad having a Kick back tonight wanna go?" Jaz said looking up from her phone .
"Yeah we can go." I said checking my phone.

Blood🙄😡👊🏽
No reply baby 😔.

No fuck boy with yo thirsty ass 💦. I thought ass we walked into NordStrom.