Chapter 5

After breakfast at Ihop we ended up at the gun range in a private room where blood was teaching me how to shoot. I was getting all body shots which was cool for my first time but I wanted at least one head shot. Ima just blame it on the 45 I was using . But blood was getting all head shots effortlessly like it wasn't shit to him. From the way he carried the gun I could tell he shot a few niggas and had caught a few bodies.

Was it strange that it turned me on knowing he could get down with the boot? Its something about a man that can protect me that I always found attractive. I don't want no soft ass nigga that can't even protect himself. How would that look ? Me? With a punk? I couldn't even picture it with my smart mouth ass. "Yo baby girl?" Blood said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hmm," I said snapping back to reality. I put the gun down and took the ear plugs out while looking up at him.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah I am Cus this gun bent or something." I said pouting.

"No you just ain't got no aim."  He said laughing.

"Nigga give me a few more weeks and Ima be apart of HSC."

"HSC? What the hell is that?" He frowned.

"Head Shot Commitee" I said throwing up west side 🤘🏼💯.

"Your a mess for real baby" he said laughing shaking his head.

We walked to his car where he opened the door for me, picked me up, and placed in the car. "Big strong man," I said laughing. He hopped in the car and drove off. My song came on I had to turn that shit up and start dancing in my seat. "Work work work work work. Something bout that work work----"
"Girl what the hell wrong with you?"

 Something bout that work work----""Girl what the hell wrong with you?"

"What?" I said mad as hell he killed my vibe I was fucking shit up.

"You don't never touch a black mans radio. That's the quickest way to get put out."he glared hard as hell at me.

"Oh you gone put me out?" I said giving him my puppy dog face.

"Touch my radio again. Hell yeah I will." The look he was giving me had me weak. He really was gone put my ass out. Sike ctfu he thought he was gone put me out. He could never put something as pretty as me out. We was driving for a while and I got the uneasy feeling in my stomach. Before I could even react to the feeling the back window shattered.

Pow pow pow.

I ducked my head and blood shoved me all the way down on the floor. He reached under his seat grabbed the gun Click Clack And started bussing back. Pow Pow POw Pow. The rounds he was letting off sounding like a fucking beat to a drum. What in the fuck did I get myself into? God please don't let us die or get shot.

I was about to start hyperventilating when I felt the car swerve until my grandmother words replayed in my head

I was about to start hyperventilating when I felt the car swerve until my grandmother words replayed in my head. "Anytime your scared or your life is in danger you continuousLy plead the blood of Jesus and believe God gone deliver you out of harms way. Keep asking him to cover you in his blood and you'll be alright" At this time that's all I could do while I covered my head.

I felt like we was in a movie or something this shit was crazy. How the fuck we was just laughing now we gettin chased and shot at? What type of shit is he into. To scared to look up to see if Blood was okay or not I popped one eye open and couldn't see shit but my long ass hair covering my face and a piece of my burgundy hood. The gun shots stopped about 57 seconds later. None the less I was paranoid and wasn't moving until Blood told me too.

Blood drove crazy as fuck until we pulled up In Front of this abandoned house where he snatched me out of the car on the drivers side like a dam rag doll. "Bitch ass niggas," Blood angrily mumbled. He pulled me up and looked me over. I guess making sure I wasn't physically hurt. Once he noticed I was fine he roughly kissed me ,snatched me by my hand and lead me into the nasty creepy  looking ass house.

I was shocked when we walked in because it was like a mini mansion in the muh fucka. The front of the house would've made you think it was a run down house but it was far from that. I'm talking Leather sectional couches, 50" flat screen, marble counter tops, stainless steel kitchen supplies, and a pretty ass marble coffee table that had piles of fuckn money on it. What the fuck does he do?

Must be a dope boy or gang banger some shit like that.

"Aye nigga!" Blood yelled out as soon as he entered. Dice was right at the door eating  a bowl of captain crunch. "Wassup?"
"Them muh fuckin Italians shot my baby up. Bitch ass niggas." Blood said.

"Nigga when?"

"Just now muh fucka. Get ready we finna slide nigga on everything I love them niggas finna die."

"Fa show nigga," Dice said lifting up the seat on the couch and grabbing two AK47 with extended clips.

Aww shit these crazy ass niggas bouta go kill every fucking body. I'm with it but not that fucking with it. I'm not killing shit my hands gotta stay clean. "Um can you bri----"

"No you staying yo ass here and don't fucking leave you understand me ?" Blood yelled interrupting me. This nigga was low key scaring me but I'll never let it show.

"And who the fuck is you talking to?" I clapped back.

"Look I'm not in the fucking mood. Sit yo ass back and take this."

He handed me a shiny silver .22 I took it and sat down. He turned the flat screen on and tossed me the xfinity remote. Dice & Blood ran up the steps after having a hushed conversation. My mind kept traveling back to the shooting. That shit was really scary as fuck. We only a day into this relationship and it's going down. That's fucking crazy I hope this not the type of shit I gotta deal with all the time.

I was watching Martin the episode where Martin goes to jail with his oG friend who stole somebody credit card. I was so into it I didn't even hear them come back down until Blood stood In front of me  now dressed in all black. He hovered over me smelling like a whole bottle of Hennessy just staring in my face like a weirdo. Then he leaned down and kissed my lips hards as fuck.

"Be safe out there Sincere. Make sure y'all come back in one piece," I told him sadly.

"I'll be right back baby girl" he said giving me one more kiss before picking up a black duffle bag and walking out the door with dice following behind.

That was 5 hours ago...