Chapter 14: You Are MINE.

♠CHASE POV♠

2 months. 2 fucking months. She still hasnt figured "Mr.Admirer" is me. Wow I thought she was smarter than that. But she isnt since she just forgot about it and went out with Mr.Dickhead who doesnt even give a fuck about her.

I'm more sexier than him actually. I've got her in all my classes and the same lunch time. While he is in different classes, hated by everyone especially Chloe's closest. Not to brag but I'm so better than him.

I think you've figured out who I'm refering to right? If yes then congratulations your smarter than Chloe and if no your as dumb as her, no offence.

Tim. I'm refering to that MANWHORE.

∷∷∷∷∷

"Sweetie I'm leaving now." I heard my mom call out from downstairs.

"Okay Mama." I shouted back

"Take the money on the counter. Love you. See you tonight."

"Love you too"

With that I heard the front door close and quickly made my way downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs all I could only think of was one pretty face that I miss so much right now. Chloe.

My thoughts were inturupted by my phone.

❛I'm searching for something that i can't reach.....❜

What? That song is amazing. Don't jugde me.

I pick it up as the caller is.......

♥Babe♥

Damn why is she calling??? Oh shit. She's back. Fucking great.

"Hello" I say, sounding bored as fuck. I should break up.

"O.M.G I'm back. Did you miss me sweetie?"

No. "Yeah a lot".

"I knew you would", I could feel the smirk in her voice. "Did you play around when i wasn't here?"

Duh thats why I'm Mr.Bad Boy Player, right?
"Nope" don't give me those faces you have on right now. We all lie don't we.

"Sure?"

"Yes babe"

"Okay see you at school and remember one thing. You are MINE." She says emphasizing on the word "mine".

No I ain't you slut. "I know Stacy I know. Only yours forever." I said, rolling eyes. Hopefully she didn't realise I did

WHAT? If Chole could hide and date well I can too.

"Love ya babe"

"Love you too" with that I hang up. Just perfect that slut is back. Well I could always play her to get Chloe's attention, in fact I am "Mr. BAD BOY PLAYER" after all.

With that idea I headed for school. This is going to be perfect. I smirked to myself.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Okay so I am so happy to annouce that I am going to start continuing this book again!!! And I'm so sorry for this short chapter and yes I'm aware that it sucks and that it's not a continuation of the last one.
But don't worry, I will catch you all up on the huge time gap.

And I can't believe that we are almost up to 1k reads!!! I can't thank you all enough for this. It really does mean a lot to me. Thank you, really.

So without further or do, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to:
⇒ Vote
⇒ Comment
⇒ Share

With love,
The authors♡