Kiss??

------Olivia's POV------

I woke up and did my daily morning routine. Today my mom was on a business trip trying to get managers for me. I'm trying to become a model and I need a manager. I went downstairs to see my one and only dog bernie. As I was walking I move my hand along bernie's back. I moved to the kitchen to wash my hands, grab a bowl, honey oats cereal, milk, and a spoon. I finished eating and had a couple of minutes to spare, so I washed my bowl and spoon and went to Instagram. As I was scrolling down Instagram I saw Logan's post. The caption read:Happy with my new "FRIEND". The picture showed him kissing a girl, North(her name), up against the lockers. I was so sad a tear sliped. I wiped it away quickly so my make up won't get ruined, then I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my stuff and went to answer the door. I thought it was Keira but when I opened it, it was Logan. He smiled but u kept a straight face.

----The Talk----

L-Hi
O-what are you doing here?
L-I'm here to take you to school
O- Keira's coming to pick me up
L-no she isn't I talked to her
O-why, don't you have a girlfriend you need to go kiss(nasty, mean voice)
L-ouch
O-whatever
L-why are you so mad
O-nothing
L-you're mad
O-yeah at you, you dipshit
L-jeez, what I'd do
O-nothing just forget about it
L-no
O-yes
L-no
O-yes
L-fine, now let's go
O-why do I have to go with you
L-why don't you
O-because, you're a jerk
L-ouch, why am I a jerk
O-nevermind
L-can I still take you to school
O-sure, why not
L-yes
O-(laughs)

When we got to school everyone was looking at us, and I mean everyone. Even the teachers. I mean I know why they were staring. Logan saw and freaked a little. I know why he freaked, he was the fuckboy of all fuckboys, he fucks girls and throws them away, that's why he freaked. I guess his natural instinct was to kiss me because the next thing I know we're kissing and I'm kissing back!!
North, his "girlfriend" pulls us of and starts to kiss him and he kisses back. It sort of hurt seeing him kiss a girl.
They pulled away and and she looked at him. He took her hand in his and started walking to an empty class. That's were he usually makes out with his "FRIEND".

--AFTER SCHOOL--

I saw him and he just looked at me. He went to go drop North at her friends. He came back and looked at Keira, a look to tell her to go away, and Keira leave, Great. I forgot Logan's taking me home so we get in his car and the tension began. It was so much tension you can cut it with a butter knife. He walks me too my door. And that when it began.

L- can we talk
O- what's there to talk about
L- about what happened today
O- oh yeah, about how you left me standing there like a fucking idiot, you left to go make out with your girlfriend, AFTER you fucking kissed me, what freak does that

The next thing I know is him kissing me. I don't know why I did this but I kissed back. My hand wrapped around his neck and his hands grabbed my butt. As the make out session got hotter he took my keys opened the door and picked me up. I slammed my lips into his and he started to kiss me back again. His tounge swept against my bottom lip as a plead to let his tounge in. He carried me to my room and we were on my bed again he swept his tounge against mine and I finally let it in. His tounge was back to back with mine. He took his shirt off and pulled the hedges of mine. I knew he wanted me to take my shirt off so I did. About 5 minutes have past and no one is bothering us. Keira came crashing into my door, I jinxed it. Logan jumped off of me and Keira leaves with a shocked face. She texted me saying she left. I looked up from my phone and saw Logan putting on his shirt.

O- where you going
L- leaving
O- but
L- but what,
O- I just though that you liked me
L- and I do but I have to go break up with North and I thought you hated me
O- yeah I hate you because of our past and WHAT THE FUCK your dating North
L- yeah didn't you know that
O- if I did I wouldn't be surprised
O- why we're you with me then
L- idk you're a good kisser I guess
O- wait what(said in a tearful voice)
O- you know what
L- what
O- get out
L- what the fuck no
O- what do you mean no
L- I'm not leaving
O- oh and why not
L- because I don't want to
O- get out!!
L- fine, but don't miss me too much baby girl
O- trust me, I won't