Reunited At Last

It has been three years since I've seen my best friends Tobi and josh since I moved away to NY for university and now I finally get to go back home leaving my parents in NY.

Tobi picked me up at the airport and we drove to josh's place

(in the car)

"Oh my goodness its soo amazing too see u again Tobi !" . Tobi was like an older brother to me while josh was more of a best friend Tobi was a brother. It's really nice to see u too Jen How was New York?

"It was amazing Tobi but it's more amazing finally going back home ."

"Jen since u Don't have a place to stay yet, Josh has a spare room in his house with our friends he said u should stay there for awhile" u know until u get an apartment ill help u too"

"U guys are soo nice to me after get a job I'll move out don't u worry ."

"Stay as long as u like Jen"

We arrive at the house Tobi knocked on the door while I was grabbing my suitcase.

"Lil help please Tobi " I said whilst struggling to unload the suitcase from the car.

"You're still weak" Tobi giggled I felt someone behind me they covered my eyes

"GUESS WHOO?" I heard josh giggle from behind

"Josh omg u scared the shit out off me u prick"

"It's nice to see u again too Jen"

We went inside the house and Josh and Tobi introduced me to Their  best friends

"Jen this is Jide, Simon, Vikk, Ethan and Harry."

"nice to meet u guys" They all looked like really nice people I bet they act just like josh and Tobi.

"Nice to meet you too Jen" they replied

Josh and Tobi showed to through the house.The last room they showed me was my room which was the room across Simon's. I was expecting it to just have a bed and nothing else but once I walked in it was amazing even better than my dorm room in uni . OMG thank u guys soo much I love u guys. I hugged them before we stepped in. Inside was a bed with curtains and a desk with some filming equipment, a ps3 with my favourite games and a computer. "This is most of our old filming equipment and our old setup because we thought u should start a youtube channel like us.

The room was amazing its self without the setup. After they showed me the house they told me to get ready because we were going out.

▼△▼△▼ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼A/N ▼△▼△ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼△ ▼△▼

I hope u guys enjoyed this part next part coming soon Updates on my Instagram @xixweirdoxix

(shameless plug) hope u keep reading Bye! ~ Jen

I"M FROM THE FUTURE I HOPE U LIKE DA BOOK