An explanation

{Jen P.O.V}

Everything hurts,I can't sleep or eat.I need an explanation but I just shut everyone out.Should I talk to him? Should I be angry? I don't know what to do.I lay there crying not knowing what to do.I focus on work to take It off my mind.

Weeks later......

{Tobi P.O.V}

I had enough of it I couldn't just let her sit there without an explanation.She didn't sleep or eat much and only focused on work she wasn't like this.This wasn't the Jen that I know.I call Josh to help me explain this to her.

A few minutes later Josh arrived with a teddy bear I didn't know why he bought it.

"Hi,you ready to explain"I say wanting to do it straight away.

"Yea let's go."

We headed to Ethan's flat since that's where she has been staying.I really want her to believe what we say.I knock and enter her room with Josh.She is sitting on her chair and editing.

"Heyy potato"I say in a stupid voice to make her laugh.

"Hi" She says with no enthusiasm at all.

"Can we talk please"

"What about?" She turns her chair around looking interested.

"Victoria"

"Who is she?"

"exactly,can we go outside some can explain."Josh says

"okay"

We head into the living room in silence not a word at all.Josh sits down next to her while I sit face to face.

"So what is this all about?" She asks

"Yeah um Victoria"Josh answers but forgets whats he's meant to say

"Victoria was the girl who kissed Simon."I but in.

{Jen P.O.V}

"The girl who kissed Simon" Tobi butted in

I couldn't speak I could feel tears rolling down my cheek.Why do they know her who is she.

"No no no don't cry please" Tobi hugged me

I was trying to listen because I can trust them.I wipe away the tears from my face an listen.

They told me who Victoria should I forgive him or should I ask him to explain.

"Jen he loves you he doesn't even talk to us anymore" Josh says

"It's not his fault Jen we know that trust us" Tobi backs him up

"I don't know"

A/N

Sorry this hasn't been a long chapter but I just wanted to post one for you guys,I'm really losing my creativity for this one but I just need inspiration.Alright see you guys in a bizzle peace!~jen