the apartment

welp here's another chaprer for you all :) written by my wonderful friend and an amazing writer :)

~Lilly~

I woke to Ricky’s arm around my waist, I groaned as I sat up, “mmm no” he said making me giggled, “baby let me get up!” I giggled as he refused, “babe” I whined as he looked at me as he smiled, “my brother is going to be here soon with Samie.” He groaned, “Are we going to tell them?” I nodded,  “Everyone.” I said as he nodded as I got into the shower I relaxed and washed my hair and body once I got out I got on my Motionless In With shirt that says, ‘I Just Want To Watch You  Die Mother Fucker’ on the back I put on my white skinnies white make up and like usual NO SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did the tips of my hair a while back it is blue fading into purple. I put a little perfume on before I went into Ricky and I’s room. He was already dressed in a black V neck type shirt and black skinnies he grabbed my hand as  we walked downstairs fed fast as the both of us went outside grabbing his packs of cigs. We were talking and Ricky smoking when my brother came up. 

“Hey Maxxie!” I said as I handed my cig to him as he shook his head, “Nah I just smoked one.” I nodded, as his girlfriend came up to us she smiled at us as I made a fake smile only to have Max hit my arm. “Ow what was that for!” I said as he raised his eyebrow, “I know you too well.” I rolled my eyes as Ricky put his arm around me as I smiled as I finished my cig we went inside as I could smell eggs and bacon cooking. My mouth watered a bit as I went into the kitchen too see Leila cooking “mmm food.” I said as she giggled at me. Once she was done we ate as my brother looked at me, “So what did you need to tell me?” I smiled, “I have to tell everyone.” I said as they all looked at me. “So Ricky and I are also having  a baby!” I said as Max Shot up and hugged me, “I am going to be an uncle!!” he said happily as I giggled, “yeah you are.” I giggled as he kissed my cheek. 

“What are we doing today?” I asked as Max laughed, “I’m meeting Ronnie for an interview for AP Mag.” I nodded as I smiled, “Give Ronnie my love.” I said he nodded, “I better get going. I’ll see you later Lil.” I waved, “Bye I love you!” I called as he turned and smiled shaking his head. “Love you too Lilly!” I giggled as I turned to see Leila in my face.” “how far along?” she put her hands on her hips as I backed away a little, “A month.” I said as she glared a little as I kissed her cheek as she sighed, “I will forgive you this time.” I giggled,  “I have had more sex than you have.” I squealed as I ran away as she chased me, “Not funny!” she screamed as I ran back into the dining room as I hid behind Ricky.” He chuckled, “Alright we have to get going to my parents.” Ricky said as I nodded, “Do I have to wear shoes?” I asked as he chuckled, “yes, you have to.” I sighed in defeat as I went up to our room getting my black TOMS on as I went back down stairs I grabbed my purse and headed out the door with Ricky. 

When we got to his parents’ house around noon, we got out as Ricky’s mom just went straight to him and hugged him. I giggled as his mom looked at me, “Hello dear you must me Lilly, Rick talks all about you.” I blushed as Ricky just smiled at me. I giggled as she hugged me, “Let’s go to the back yard!” she said as we followed her to the back yard as Ricky kissed my softly as I smiled at him, “Chris parent’s will be over soon!” she said making me laugh, “oh boy we get to spend the day with Chris.” I tease Ricky as he just chuckled at me. “I guess we do.” His mom giggled at us, “Have you guys thought about getting your own apartment.” I nodded, “I have but we would have to talk to Chris and the guys about it.” They nodded as I smiled, I sat on the lawn chair next to Ricky as we sat he held my hand as we all talked for a bit. When Chris came he brought the guys Ricky’s mom went into the kitchen dragging his dad along. 

“hey guys I have a question.” I said as they looked at me, “I was wondering if Ricky and I could move out and get our own apartment.” “I’m fine with that.” Chris said and the others all agreed as Ricky’s mom came out, “Good cause I just got them an apartment to look at.” I giggled, “Okay than I guess we’re off?” I nodded as we left Ricky and I went to three apartments before we got to this big beautiful beach side apartment, we walked it and I was blown away by the view of the beach in the living room. Ricky wrapped his arms around me, “Look at this view.” I said as he chuckled. “I love it too but let’s check out the rest of the apartment. I nodded as he pulled my hand as I saw we saw the dining room, we looked I looked at the stairs and I smiled, “I think this is the one.” I said as he smiled at me. We went up stairs to see two bedrooms the master and another.

We went into the Master bedroom I was in awe it was amazing, when we done looking around I looked at the realtor, than to Ricky, he kissed me, “yes” he said as I smiled at him, “We’ll take it.” I said as she smiled hugely and nodded, “I’ll be right back with the papers. Ricky called Chris as I just walked around as I just smiled, A new house for a new beginning I love this. I looked at Ricky as he smiled, “Chris’s mom just gave him a couch so we get the black comfortable couch.” “Thank god!” I said as he laughed. “all we have to do is get pots pans etc.” he said as I nodded, “The guys and Allie and Leila are going to get the moving truck and start packing our stuff.” I nodded as the lady came back in with the papers as I signed than Ricky signed she handed me the key, “Enjoy your new home.” She said as I smiled, “Will do thank you!” I said as she smiled at me. 

~Couple hours later~

The guys plus Allie and Leila got here as they started unloading our stuff not letting Allie, Leila or I do anything I shook my head, A man thing I guess. When they were done Ricky came out to us, “We don’t have to get pots pans or anything.” I looked at him confused, “They got it for us?” “As a apartment warming gift.” I nodded, “Alright let’s go out I’m hungry.” I said as Ricky chuckled at me. We went out to dinner as Leila got teary eyed, “Awe Leila I’m always a couple miles away if you call I’ll come unless I’m busy.” I winked at her making her laugh. “Shut up Lilly.” I giggled as I smiled as I texted my brother my new address. When we got home my brother was there with Samie, “do you guys need any help setting up anything.” I shrugged, “I couldn’t help with anything so I don’t know.” We walked in to see the couch the TV from our room in the living room curtains up over the beach view. Everything was in place as we went upstairs the bed wasn’t put together the room was now black. 

“I guess the only thing that needs to be done is the bed put together.” He nodded as the three of them put the bed together, after an hour my brother and Samie came out. “alright we have to get going but I love you have fun.” I laughed as he chuckled, “Bye love you too.” I said as they left I went into the bedroom as I put my clothes away like Ricky was doing before I crawled onto the bed and just laid there. “your brother brought your TV from his house to put in our room.” Ricky said as I nodded as he crawled into bed with me as he kissed me softly. “I love you so much Lilly Green.” I giggled at him, “I love you too Ricky Olson.” He chuckled as he said, “We have to call either dish or direct TV tomorrow.” I nodded, “Hmmm I think Direct TV to try it out.” He nodded as I just snuggled into him. He smiled at me as we just laid there in complete silence but good relaxing silence.

********************************************************************************

Message :

Hey guys I’m doing another wonderful chapter for the wonderful rebecca_1432778, if you don’t know who I am I’m XIdobelieveinfairies (or used to be Music_is_a_passion) Thank you for reading another chapter of this amazing story :3 

Her outfit/apartment: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93943122

thank you for reading my stroy and  ^^ this girls chapter to she is amazing please check out her stories to :)