Answer #1

Hello and yes yes I am alive my bisscutes and sorry for not any updates I have been having some up and downs and not knowing what I would write...I am re-writing this whole book but some stuff will be left it's just the parts I don't like that I will take away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Kim: Hello all wonderful readers! We got your dares and questions~ *I and Kim read the first one, I and Kim look at Noel and push him towards the guys*

I dare all the guys to give a kiss on the cheek to the girl they like :P :)

Kim and Me: We are just gonna go over there *Smiles and try to walk away*

M.C: I know I have my Don-Don but I like you too~ *Have his arms around Kims waist and kiss her neck then her cheek* Mine~

Kim: Donnie! Help me! *Give him puppy eyes*

Donnie: Sorry no can do it's a dare

Kim: But its over he would just kiss my cheek and he won't let gooo!

Donnie: *Rubs neck then saves Kim from M.C*

Me: *Feel some one grab my wiast with one arm then feel a kiss on my cheek and my face turn into a tomato and sit down and covers my face*

Rebel: *Choughes a bit blushing*

I dare M.C and Mikey to dress as barbie and sing her song 

M.C and Mikey: Oh, come on...

Me: *Look at Kim and smile*

Kim: *Snaps her fingers and Mikey and M.C is in barbie dresses and on a pink stage* Your welcome my Honey Boo *Winks at the readers and smile*

(Sorry if I got the wrong song)

Kim, me and Noel: *Covering our mouthes and give thumbs ups at them* N-next!

I dare Leo and Swift to switch clothes then has to act like each other for a dare

Leo and Swift: *Change clothes infront of us and Kim hold a hand infront of her face and I take a photo when the are shitrless*

Me: What!? It's for Lelo!

The Boys exept Ghost: Sure...*Cross arms and look at me*

Me: *Poke my tongue out for them and send the pic to Lelo*

Ghost sorry bro but *Takes his shot gun and runs* I regret nothing! 

Ghost: *Look at you as you run off whit his gun* ...?

Me and Kim: Oh, Key?

Allllll turtles have to make Johanna's ship come true and if they don't  then they were pink for a month!

Me and Kim: Ship Time! 

Noel: This is not going to end well...*Backs away slowly*

The Boys: *Look at Noel then at me and Kim* 

Me and Kim: *Look like crazy persons* Swift and Raph!

Swift/Raph: *Smirk at each other* 

Kim: Don and M.C! *Smile*

M.C: *Smirk and pull Don hold his waist*

Me and Kim: Oh, Ghost and Mikey! How, cute a quiet one and a jokester!! 

Ghost/Mikey: *Look at each other and slowly take a step from each other* No.../Hell no!!

Kim: *Pushes them together and smile* Better~

Me: *Whisper* This is my favorit ship...*Talk normal again* Leo and Rebel!

Rebel/Leo: *Look at each other then at me and Kim*

Me and Kim: Wut? *Look at them and smile*