Chapter 1 The Salvatore Brothers

Kate was nervous she looked out to see if they we're there yet all she could think about was blood she was a new blood and hadn't had time to train from not drinking human blood. It hurt but she had to face it for a long time "Come sister were here "said katdrine.Here we go this is it you got this there's no turning back. As the Pierre sisters step out of the carriage kate could see a man with jet black hair and blue eyes "hello welcome to mystic falls me ladies I'm sure....he suddenly pause and looked at me "hello I'm Damon Salvatore and you must be... "Kate Pierre"I suddenly felt my heart drop his eyes looked into my soul he never took his eyes off me "Hello Damon I'm katdrine Pierre this is my little sister kate and we love to meet the rest of your family said katdrine as she intrupted"ahhhh you must be the Pierre sisters" as the voice came from the house "elllo you must be Thomas Salvatore we have hear lots about you"said katdrine with a smile "I see you met my son Damon well Damon I think you found the girl to bring for the founders ball already" said his father with a laugh as he looked at me. I blushed and looked at Damon with a smile "hahahahah father please"said Damon still looking at me "well come on in ladies and welcome to mystic falls.