Love My Bully- 14

Ashton•

Me and Luke sat at our usual table during lunch looking around for our boyfriends..

They never been late. They always pick us up at our class so we could go here together. Maybe it's because of what's happening that's why they don't do it anymore...

"Well,I guess they will be late today." I said and shrug looking Luke across the table. He was staring at something..

"They're not gonna be late,cause they are not coming." He said still staring at a distance.

"What do you mean? They are never the one to miss lunch,specially Michael cause it's Pizza day today.." I laugh at the Michael part but his eyes didn't budge to move. "Luke what's wrong..??"

"I can't believe him! He will treat me like he doesn't love me anymore and here I am seeing him with Abigail!" He cried. I follow where his eyes are looking..

I felt my heart shatter to pieces seeing the view.. There was Calum with Jade.

She's sitting on his lap,her arms around his neck and his arms in her waist. They are looking at each other whispering to each other...

Is he fucking cheating on me!?

"Oh shits are going down.." I said standing up angrily.

Luke tried to pull me back. "Ash,don't cause a scene. We'll talk to them later!" But he failed.

"No Luke.. Your boyfriend and mine is cheating on us. And I can not let that go on! They can't just be cold to us then boom,we will see them with other girls when they never broke up with us.." And I walk away.

I saw him follow.

"Hey you fùck tards!" I shouted gaining their attention.

Calum gave me a confuse look. "Ash? What are you doing here?"

"This is the school canteen,I have the rights to be here cause I'm a student here. And I can't believe my boyfriend is cheating on me!"

He chuckle along with Michael. "I can't believe they fall for it Mike! They actually thought we love them.." And everyone in the table laugh with them.

Luke had hurt in his eyes. What the fuck are they talking about!?

Hey sorry for swearing but my boyfriend is cheating on me so yeah,I couldn't stop myself.

"What do you fucking mean!?" I yell.

Michael gave us a look. "Look,we don't love you guys." I saw a tear slip in Luke's eyes hearing that. Michael continued, "We never did. It was all just a prank,a joke! And you actually fall for it!"

"Now you can go now and be faggot for the ref of your lives. Or maybe kill yourself. See if someone cares..." Calum harshly said.

"Fuck you!" I yell and pull Luke away.

We left the room. Once were in an empty hall. I let go of Luke and start heating and kicking the wall do whatever I can and screaming curses out of anger.

I saw Luke slid his back on a wall crying. His arms was wrapped Aleuts his knees and he hid his head on his knees.

I saw how broken he was. He really live Michael. He thought he do too... But boy we were wrong.

They tricked us,make fun of us. And I won't let that happen again...

A/N:

Just 1 more chapter and an Epilogue and this book is done..

I'm excited for the sequel..!! Yay..

Well hope you like this guys... Love ya all my lovelies!!