Epic Chapter

*at the moment when Ryosuke is proposing to Lhey-chan the chibi Dai-chan, Chii-chan and the baka Yuya and Yuto and Hikaru was busy with there thoughts...crazy and playfull thoughts*

Daiki: waaahh Yama-cham is will be married soon, AriYama will be gone it will be LheRyo soon...but why did Yama-chan proposed to Lhey-chan, I know they love each other...but...oh no!!! this does mean...Lhey-chan is pregnant???? *facepalm* but if she's pregnant she will craved and eat lots if food...yosh Kami-sama please make Lhey-chan craved for Pocky -san...

*end of Dai-chan thoughts *

~Conversation of Yuya, Yuto and Hika~

Yuya: hey Yuto are Lhey chan and Yama-chan will do YES??!!

Yuto: eehhhhhh???!!!! why you said so...

Yuya: because they said Yes a while ago...

Hikaru: I was also thinking about that... waaahhh Yama-chan will be the first who will experience YES sugooiii~

Yuto: bakaru!!! they are not reffering to your yes song...and you Yaotome are you been influence by Bakaki's syndrome!!!

Yuya: Bakaki's Syndrome??? is there a syndrome like that???!

*Chii-chan's thought *

Chii: Ryo will not be longer with me...I will no longer can sit on his lap...I can't no longer can't hug him and touch his abs...waaahh my Yama-chan!!! my precious and loving Yama-chan!!! My innocent Yama-chan!!! waaahhh Lhey-chan take good care of him...*but at his deeper thought* I will going to murder you Lhey at the very deepest place of my dream!!!!

*let's now end Chii thoughts he might murder Lhey soon*

And thank goodness this story already end!!! I will lost my blood writing this story and still I will...

Now let's wait for the next story!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!