The Wedding Planner- Jun.K (2PM) + Kaylyn + Junho (2PM) (Part 2)

"I hate planning this wedding with you."

     Despite my countless attempts of waking Junho, he continued to sleep rather soundly; head buried into his arms atop the glass of the table. Heaving a sigh, I gathered the file containing Yerin's information and outrageous list as I began to bonk his head with it several times; his somber hair quickly becoming dishevelled in the back.

     "Junho! For the love of God!"

     "Mmm," he mumbled and shifted in his spot before turning completely stationery.

     Shaking my head, I softly raked a hand through my dark brown hair before resuming my spot in the office chair. Rubbing my eyes a bit, I readjusted my eyeglasses as I read the rest of Yerin's wedding wishes. Crystals, crystals, and crystals. This certain detail was all my brain managed to apprehend seeing as though it was the only aspect she seemed to be concerned about rather than the wedding, itself. Exhaling heavily through my nose, raising my arms above my head, I stretched out my back with a grunt before fixating my attention upon Junho again. 

     "Ms. Taseman."

     Peering up, my eyes met with one of my assisstant's as she stood in the doorway; a confused expression contorting her striking features as her eyes trained themselves upon a sleeping Junho. Merely waving my hand, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him, "Don't mind him, he's just stupid. What do you need?"

     Walking forward, the clicking sound of her high heels kissing the tiled floor emitting through the room, she handed me yet another file of paperwork and what not, "This is for that one girl, Yerin's, wedding. She sent in a new list of wedding preparations and relayed to me specific instructions to inform you the old list she had sent you before is no longer an aspect of her wedding."

     "What do you mean? Is she saying she has new arrangements?"

     Nodding her head, Chaerin sighed while a pang of annoyance jolted within me. Clearing my throat, I shook my head, "The wedding is in a month. I already put in orders for her 12 tiered, crystal infested, gaudy cake as well as ice sculpture and reception hall. Call her and tell her she will just have to deal with the arrangements written in the first list."

     Bowing before exiting the room, Chaerin returned into the main office to inform Yerin as Junho raised his head from his arms; eyes heavy as he lazily ran his hand through his tangled hair.

     "The Queen has a new agenda for us?" His voice was weary and slow as he stretched his arms above his head, mouth wide open in a loud yawn.

     Nodding, I gnawed on the delicate flesh of my lips as I continued to jot down notes in my work journal. Monday, on the first of September, the rehearsal dinner was scheduled, the next day being the big day. Flipping the page, my eyes quickly scanned through Yerin's list stapled onto the page, an elongated pause before my head dropped down onto the desk with a thud!

     "Kaylyn? Kaylyn, are you okay?" 

     Feeling Junho's hand on my shoulder, I lifted my head up to rest my chin atop the table instead as my shoulders slouched, hands dangling under the table. Chuckling a bit, Junho folded his arms as he setlled his own chin onto his arms; somber orbs peering into my eyes, "Are you always like this when planning a wedding, or does Yerin have a special effect?"

     Raising up my first two fingers in a 'V' formation to sign it was his second accusation, a throaty chuckle escaped from his corpulent lips as he straightened up.

     "I just don't understand," I began to explain as I leaned back in the office chair, my right hand massaging my left shoulder, "she gives me one list and the next day, after I schedule certain preparations, decides to gift me with yet another list informing me to just forget about the first one. Plus, she wants genuine crystals and gems laced every where and it's not the easiest finding those types of items in such copious amounts."