The cold in front of us.

here by you and your people are banned from Elderlant and never to return! The voice of Elidon echoed trough the great halls of Fornston the capital of Elderlant. the crowd was cheering and yelling "go away murderer! you deserve this you monster!". "I'm sorry lord Killiar there is no other way we must do this" said the woman on the right of Elidon, i hope you will understand.'I understand my lady you have to do what is best for Elderlant, but remember you all made a great mistake. he stood up and walked away to the great gold glistering doors. Two servants opened the great doors and let lord Killiar pass, and the end of the hall stood a big muscular man with a spear in his hand looking at Killiar. 'my lord what are we going to do?', we leave that's what they want right. they walked to the main doors, they opened and a flash of sunlight came through and blinded Killiar and the man. Wen the walked outside they stood at to top of a great stair in front of the great golden city hall. Killiar stopped and watched over the city and turned to the man: 'we will see this city again Graud, but then burning and full of death and the taste of victory in our mouths.

 Killiar stopped and watched over the city and turned to the man: 'we will see this city again Graud, but then burning and full of death and the taste of victory in our mouths

'My lord! we are ready to leave the city'. thank you Lioud we will leave immediately, back to our home we need the rest over a few days we will leave Elderlant and travel to the arctic lands. They got on the horses and ride to the steel thigh doors in the wall that protected the city. they went trough the narrow streets to avoid the main street where many people stood with stones to throw. The gate doors opened slowly and the went trough the gate into the wild land back to there stronghold halfway the road to there city in the Elderlinn woods. the ride on the main road across the land because it was the fastest way to the stronghold. the road led them through fields and forest across rivers and little villages, even at the villages the yelt at Killiar and his man. At sunset they arrived at the stronghold 'open the gates!' the wooden doors swung open and the guards lowered there weapons and bow for there lord: 'welcome my lord' said a friendly voice from the main house. my good friend Tyress it's good to see you again, how is she holding? same as our friendship stronger then ever answered Tyress with a big smile on his face: give me a hug. Tyress you met Graud? i haven't had the pleasure but now i have, the gave each other a firm hand. and how is this man Killiar i know his name is Graud but... Graud is my shield brother and right hand. From he way he looks you picked a good one my friend, but not better then me hahaha, but where are my manners lets go inside.