The start

The orange smoke danced in front of Twilight and her friends.

"Cool," Spike said watching it.

The smoke settled over the fire pit.  Pony forms seemed to appear from the smoke. It looked to be Celestia and Luna attending a meeting with other Kingdoms.

"You all know the story of NightMare Moon, but do you know the story of Solar Flare," Kenya asked.

"No," Twilight's friends answered in unison.

"Who's Solar Flare," Twilight asked curiously.

"Watch," Kenya simply stated.

"Celestia & Luna ruled over the kingdom together, but Celestia wanted it to all be hers," Kenya said.

The figures in the smoke were talking but no sound was audible.

"She wanted all the Kingdoms, she wanted the world..," Kenya half yelled.

The mane six gasped.

"Her and Luna were new to being Princesses at the time," Kenya added.

(Story goes into flashback thingy)

"Celestia was foalish and greedy, she wanted everything to be hers so she made an announcement at the meeting of the Kingdoms."

The Celestia figure stood up from its spot in representing Equestria.

"Celestia proposed to unite all the Kingdoms and to put the sun at the head."

"But.... She was the sun, she wanted to be ruler of all the Kingdoms."

(Scene)

"I have an announcement" Celestia said loudly as she stood up from her spot in Representative for Equestria.

"What is it Celestia," One of the Rulers from Saddle Arabia asked.

"I propose we join all the Kingdoms, and put the raiser of the sun at the head of it."

Ponies around her laughed.

"Why are you laughing," Celestia yelled.

"The Kingdoms have been around for years, joining them would shatter them all," proposed another Kingdom ruler.

"The Kingdoms are fine without your help," added another.

"What? I give you the sun, you should grateful," Celestia screamed.

"You should all bow to me, for I give it to you, I raise and set the sun, I should rule all the Kingdoms," Celestia also screamed.

Luna cowered where she was sitting, other ponies were looking at Celestia like she was crazy. Celestia left right there as all the ponies started laughing at her for the unremarkable proposal.

(Back to Kenya talking)

"Little did Celestia know she had just released a monster, a monster who would stand there and watch millions of ponies burn," Kenya said in a wicked voice.

"Woah...," Pinkie said leaning in close to watch the smoke figures.

"So Celestia wasn't always the kind and caring Princess we know today," Twilight asked in confusion.

"Yes, anything but kind and caring," Kenya Answered.

"That night Celestia got a fever, a fever which raged over the normal temperature of a fever, but more so of the temperature of the sun," Kenya began.

"Luna walked into her sisters room levitating a cup of tea for her sister," Kenya added.

"As Luna walked into the room she found Celestia was not in her bed."

(Scene)

"Celestia this isn't funny," Luna said as she walked around looking for Celestia after she had set the tea down.

She walked into Celestia's study and looked around. She looked down on the ground and there was a giant hole in the floor that she nearly fell into. It had been burned into the floor by immense heat. Then a piecing scream came from down the hall.

"Don't worry I'm coming," Luna yelled as she was pulled out of her thoughts and ran towards the scream.

As Luna entered the hall she spotted the burnt body of a maid pony. She looked up from it to see a large light orange colored alicorn. It's hair was a flame, moving in a motion of fire. It wore pointed golden shoes and a necklace with a sun on it. It also wore a golden mental helmet.

"The Kingdoms will all be mine," it cackled as it sent a fire blast hurdling at Luna.

It hit Luna in the wing and sent her flying. Luna closed her eyes and opened them once more to see the flaming mare gone.

"Celestia," Luna cried softly as she closed her eyes and passed out.