Concert: Kyle + Me

"Kyle, for the last damn time, your hair looks fine!" I yelled at him. This kid was annoying. "Let's go, I'm not being late to see my dads!"

"My hair looks like shiiiittt." He came out of the bathroom with it all messed up. Holy shit, I just thought of the best damn idea ever.

"We're going to the store first, come on." I pulled him out the door and he shoved a beanie on his head. So we skated to the store on our penny boards. I could literally be going to a drug deal or to kill him right now and he just came along without asking why we were even going. He's way too trusting of me.

"Where is the outdoor section?" I looked around.

"What do you need in the outdoor section, a shovel to dig my grave?" Maybe he is worried about me killing him after all.

"No, not yet," I mumbled. I found the section and pulled him along with me. I saw exactly what I wanted. One red. One blue. "Leggo, my child."

+ Little Time Skip +

"Damn, it's packed, I'm going to suffocate." I held on to Kyle so I didn't lose him.

"Kyle!" I heard someone yell. This happened at least a thousand times before we even got in the door. We got stopped by the MDE fam, a lot. So after the girl got what she wanted, we finally got in the venue. More like shoved, these people don't know what walking is or dying, because that is what I was doing.

"Are we going to put them on?" Kyle looked to me. I nodded. We then put on our ski masks. I ended up with the red one after fighting with him for it. The crowd was hyped as fuck. They were currently playing "Anathema".

"Kyle." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Maddie."

"I got to tell you something." I seriously have to tell him this time. No bullshit.

"You hate me?"

"No I'm being completely serious this time." I didn't even prepare myself for this, what if he doesn't feel the same way.

"Okay? What is it, Mads?" He makes me so nervous. Fuck it. Just spit it out.

"I-I I don't know how to put it." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Just say it."

"I really really li-hate you." I smiled.

"Fuck you."

"Aww, you know I love you though." I hugged him.

"I hate you so much." He hugged back.

"SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BLEED TO KNOW!" Dammit Tyler.

*cough* if you didn't get it, they went to twenty one pilots concert and if you're not a fan of TOP, then I'm sorry... for you because they're pretty fucking amazing. Anyway description blah blah & whatever the fuck. Hope you liked it, but then again it's a piece of trash so.... Bye  -Maddie