ch.1

"Tom c'mon we need to go" Jas yelling at me while I'm in the bathroom finishing my make up. "I'm coming, jees".
So I'm Tom as you're probably guessing. Jasmin is my best friend since third grade, she's my age, only hotter, way hotter. You see, Jasmin is one of those girls who has everything, she's brunette like me only I have dark brown eyes and she got beautiful green ones. She also has the body of a super model, sometimes I really hate her for being that beautiful, while I, not so much.

Any way we are living together in a big apartment in L.A. (have I mentioned that Jasmin family is also rich?).
I'm not originally from here, I've lived in New York with my mom since I was born till the age of 18 when I came here with Jasmin, me to get in to med school, and she to become a famous journalist.

Today she has what she likes to call the biggest intreview ever! And she asked me to be there to help her and make sure everything is OK, she's interviewing some kind of big actor, robert or robbie or something.

"Tom Benx, are you even listening to me???" Jass's yelling getting me back to reality. "Sorry what'd you say?"
"That we have to get going" she says clearly stressed out "ok let's go" she gives me a death glare and we are leaving.

•••

"So what's the deal about that guy? Why are you so stressed?" I ask Jass on are way to the studios, "it's just... he's very famous and rich and hot, and if I screw up I'll get my ass fired".
"Hey c'mon you're not going to screw up, you're Jasmin O'Brien you always succeed" I say giving her reassuring smile. "You're right, thank you Tommy".

We arrive at the studios and get in the building. In the front door standing a beautiful red head woman "Hello Ms. O'Brien and Ms. Ugh..." "Benx, Tom Benx" Jass tells her. "Yes, Ms. Benx, I'm Regina, Robbie's personal assistant, let me take you to him" the woman continue smiling wide. "Ok let's go" Jass says.

As we get to the set of Once Upon A Time we go straight to the big dressing room with the words 'Robert Andrew Kay' written on the fancy door.

"Mister Kay will see you now" Regina says opening the door.

~I hope you guys like it, I'll update as soon as I can~