Viente Cinco

D A N I E L

I don't know what's been going on but Georgia has been really emotional lately. Which is really annoying and is starting to freak me out. Because... Multiple reasons.

One reason in particular.

So I decided to be THE MAN and go out and get her some lady products and ice cream.

Just kidding the fuck I made Josh send Georgie out for that shit that would be awkward.

I made sure Georgia didn't know that though. I put it all together and brought it into our room. So many good times in here. Surprised it doesn't smell like sex in here. (A/N is there a smell for sex? Like is that a thing?)

"Georgia look I brought you your favourite ice cream and... Some... Things..." She peaked out from under the covers and took the objects.

"YOU BOUGHT ME FUCKING TAMPONS?!" she screamed and pegged them at me. "IM NOT ON MY PERIOD JACKASS! JUST BECAUSE IM ANGRY DOESNT MAKE ME ON MY PERIOD! NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT IM JUST GONNA ASSUME YOURE DEAD WHEN YOURE ASLEEP AND BURY YOU IN THE BACKYARD!" Jesus Christ.

Suddenly she started crying again. "You got me ice cream? But I want fried Oreos. Don't you know me at all?" Christ.

"Honey we don't have fried ore-"

"I want fried OREOS" she yelled in a demon voice, the tears were gone. "Get me SOME"

I ran out of the room. She's possessed. That's too damn bad. She was the best thing I ever had. I shrugged.

Oh well. "Everyone pack up were leaving. Now!" All the girls ran into their rooms. I'm not staying in a haunted house. I'll find someone else.

"I'll grab Georgia" Georgie offered. I almost stopped her when she said "Though I don't think the move will be good for the baby." Suddenly everything went silent.

"The what"

-------
Not Damn Daniel related but
I just screamed. My life dude I 😂😂😂😂

Lol that was such a shit chapter though I don't know how to write this anymore. But there you go
Y a girl is prego.
Not possessed. Okay bye

Y'all are great fans btw thanks 😂