Epilogue - Part 3

Song - Fallingforyou

July 2020

"Are you sure there's not going to be any paparazzi?" I ask Louis as Melissa curls my hair.

"Yes I am 100% sure. I have a bodyguard in front too in case someone shows up uninvited," he tells me.

"Ok. Thank you so much, Louis."

"Oh yeah no problem. You know I'd do anything for you and Luke. Especially on your special day," he smiles.

"Is little Freddie excited?"

"He's been talking about it for weeks. He's never been a ring bearer before and you know how much he just loves you and Luke."

"He's so adorable," Melissa interjects.

"Well I'm going to go make sure Luke is getting ready and the boys aren't doing stupid stuff," he rolls his eyes, "see you guys later."

"I'm so excited you're getting married in Australia. It's so pretty here," Sam says from across the room, "I mean look at this view."

Luke and I decided on a wedding in Australia because we thought there would be less chance of the paps and fans. Everyone knew today was the wedding but most people thought it was in LA. We even took a separate planes when flying over so people didn't become suspicious. I flew normally and the boys flew on their private jet.

"Mel when you're done with Scar's hair can you curl mine for me? I hate doing it myself," Bryana groans.

"Yeah sure. But guys I have to get ready sometime too," she laughs.

Bryana, Mel and Sam were all my bridesmaids and I was so happy to have them by my side. Melissa was the maid of honor and she was doing a fantastic job. The groomsmen were of course Ashton, Michael and Calum. I had wanted Connor to be a groomsmen but he couldn't get to all the extra stuff. Ashton and Michael fought over who would be the best man and Michael won. They played a game of FIFA to determine the winner and if that doesn't describe their craziness, then I don't know what does.

Louis helped us prepare everything today along with the wedding planner. The wedding was small, but beautiful. Me and Luke's families were in attendance of course and some others. Zayn was here because him and Luke got very close on tour and Harry was here, too. The boys and I went over to Louis' one time for dinner and Harry was there as well and we just hit it off. I was the only one who could tolerate his cheesy jokes.

"Are you nervous, Scar?" Sam asks me.

I shrug my shoulders, "not really. It's just Luke."

"Yeah but after this you'll be more than superstar Luke Hemmings girlfriend, you'll be his wife!"

"Yeah I know," I smile.

"There's no secrets with husband and wife," she states.

"What are you referring to?" I scoff.

"Well, I mean, you know," she looks at my stomach.

"Sam shut up," Melissa tells her.

"No she's right. I have to tell him. I'm just scared because I'm due when he's on tour," I sigh.

"What month are you due?"

"February."

"Oh shit. They'll be in Asia," Sam says.

"Yeah that's exactly why I don't want to tell Luke yet," I snap.

"We'll all be here for you when you decide to tell him. And I'm positive he'll support you, I mean the baby is half him too," Bryana tells me.