Meet Gigi and Zayn

Her P.O.V.

All your life you look at the future, expecting it, feeling it, smelling it. You know you want, perhaps, to be a doctor and you work hard enough for it, spending every single second to put all your hopes in your dream, forgetting about anyone and anything else. You work so hard, just to see everything crash as someone else takes your place. The place that you created, all for yourself. 

That's how I felt when I had a car crash. That's how I felt when the doctors talked to me about being paralyzed from my thigs all way down. That's how I felt when I saw myself in a wheelchair in front of the institution ' Models UK ' in a day of Friday 13, a day that was supposed to be my day. The day an agency finally noticed me, and decided to help me accomplish my dream, just to see everything in someone else's hand. I saw a couple of girls getting out of the agency, through the glass doors, all smiley and happy, cheering about how they were in. I was supposed to be in, as well.

And not only that my dream crashed, but also the few people around me. My father went in jail for abusing my mother for several years, as she went to live in South Yorkshire for a while. She didn't even bother to check up on me when she was called during my staying at the hospital. Neither of them did, because they were always too self-absorbed to actually realize the small girl fighting for her life just to make them happy was now wheel-chaired, none of them realized I was struggling all this time, because neither cared.

The only moment they showed emotions, was the moment I told them I wanted to quit my job to become a model. That's when they freaked out and decided I should give up on foolish dreams like that, because they needed me. Or, better said, they needed my money. I graduated The University Of Law, and soon I worked in the domain. Not anymore, as the company I worked for couldn't stain their image with a person suffering from disability disorder. 

My boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson. He was a celebrity, but also a good person. Or that's what I thought for the past years. I felt betrayed and hurt once I found out he was cheating on me all this time. And I felt really stupid for believing him for 4 years. I told him every single detail of my life, and he seemed to care, to understand me. Now that I think of all I've been through with him, I felt kind of naive for not noticing the small details right in front of me, my thoughts from that time being composed by a mix of pure love and a small amount of innocence. Not anymore, though. I was too deep in darkness to even be able to see the light again. 

I felt hopeless. I was always the dreamer, the girl who thought she could catch the stars. When I saw every single piece of me tear down, I just looked at them. Frozen. I did not had a person to turn to - since I had zero money and my mother cared only about the daughter with money-, I did not had a dream to hope for, I did not had a thing. 

Right now I was on my wheelchair, passing by people, by trees, trying to find a detail to make me forget about the situation I was in. But everything I saw kept reminding me of the fact that my tunnel had no light in the end. It was all a blur in front of me, and nothing and no one could ever save me.

His P.O.V.

It was the fact that I lost myself. I felt completely helpless. It was like living in a world you're just a condition, not an actual human being with all the flaws and perks. It felt like I was a puppet in a world of masterpiece, I could feel everyone's strong opinion on my body, they thought they knew the way the real me was. But they were all so far away from the truth. 

I wish they could see deeper than my status. But I knew I asked for too much. I wish I could just go on the street and no one to even notice me as a celebrity, I wish I could do stupid adventurous things and no one but myself to criticize me. I asked for a heavenly miracle, while knowing I assumed this when I decided to join the X-Factor. I honestly never thought I was able to actually make it as a famous person. But I guess life surprises us in the weirdest ways. I thought having fame was different, but clearly I was too blinded by the decor of the outside to actually see the emptiness from the inside. And it was way too late to turn back time.

It was this usual morning when I got a text from Modest Management, notifying me that there were only 2 weeks before the Tour started, a message I got over and over again. Not even bothering to read it till the end, I sharply laughed in a sense of dark humor, before I noticed the small ps at the end. That captured my curiosity. ' You might want to check on Gigi, though. -Jim '. Jim was one of the only persons I actually liked and trusted from the management, and he never sent the messages, so I knew that something really bad had to happen. 

Gigi. I haven't seen her since stupid Louis decided to dump her for an actress. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate Louis for everything, and he's a great person, but what he did was not cool at all. Probably I wouldn't be so affected by the situation if it wasn't for the fact I actually really cared about Gigi. So much, I could give up everything just if she asked me. So much, I would fight against the world to make her happy. 

Only a month passed by since they broke up, but I knew she felt terrible deep inside, cause she really loved him. She could never admit it, if not to herself, to me. I knew by the distance in her cold eyes, by the way her cheering smile was faded in time, by the messy bun and dark circles around her bright eyes that she was hiding the hurt deep inside. And the fact she did not wanted to talk to me, or anyone else about it hurt even more.  

I bit my lip, and slowly texted my chauffeur to come and pick me up. I had to see her.