4.

November 11th, 2016.

The wedding was going to be perfect. Selena's dress fit her brilliantly, accenting the curve of her hips and flowing nicely enough to allow her the freedom to dance. Her hair and makeup made her look like a real-life Disney princess, as did the makeup of the entire bridal party. The caterers were ready with gourmet appetizers, handing them out to guests who arrived early. Paparazzi were waiting outside the venue, but they were being kept at bay by the strong security team. So far, they'd only snapped a blurry picture of Niall as he ran from his limo into the church. The orchestra was playing in the sanctuary, creating the loveliest mood for the guests. 

I was in the dressing room with the rest of the bridal party, taking silly pictures for the special NILENA WEDDING! snapchat story. We were all sipping mimosas and laughing over how nervous Niall had been the night before, bonding and keeping Selena's mind off of how nervous she was this morning. She had been perfectly relaxed for the past few months, no matter how chaotic they were. Demi and I had grown quite close as we took on a lot of the wedding responsibilities, keeping Selena from getting too stressed out. 

"May I propose a toast?" the bride-to-be requested, raising her half-full mimosa. A silence fell over us as we gave her our full attention. "A toast to sisterhood. Without you guys, this gorgeous wedding never would've been possible. There's no way in the world Niall and I would've been able to do this alone. We sincerely love and appreciate everything you have done for us. I love you all and thank you so much. To sisterhood."

"To sisterhood!" we all repeated, clinking classes and taking small sips. 

I could tell Selena was getting emotional. She kept swallowing and her smile looked so intensely happy that I knew the tears would spill over any moment. I didn't want her ruining her freshly done makeup, so I went over to her and poked her sides until she started laughing. 

"I don't know why I keep getting so emotional," she whined, wiping her red eyes daintily with her pinkie finger. "It's just so much to take in."

"You look incredible and you're marrying the love of your life, of course you're a little emotional! But try to save your tears for the ceremony. It'll be a total crowd pleaser," I joked, getting another laugh out of her. 

"Thanks, buddy. You always know what to say." We shared a tight hug before she grabbed me by the wrist and led me over to the vanity. There was a folded piece of paper there, and she handed it to me. "Would you mind taking this to Niall? We said we'd exchange these little letters before the ceremony."

"Sure! When did you write it?" I asked out of plain curiosity.

"This morning."

"No wonder you've been all emotional, is it a cheesy love letter?"

"Yes, don't read it!"

"I won't, I promise!" I hugged her again. "I'll go take this right now. If the lug forgot to write your letter, I'll sit there 'til he writes it."

"You're the best, Tay," Selena laughed, squeezing my shoulder as I waltzed excitedly out of the room. I loved weddings.

I walked down the hallway to Niall's dressing room. I was only about seven steps out before someone stepped out of Niall's dressing room, gaze meeting mine. Harry. 

"Hey, buddy," he grinned as we continued walking towards each other. I greeted him back with a cheery 'hello' and a tight hug, smiling as he kissed my cheek. 

"Hey, where are you headed?" I asked, reluctantly letting go of him. 

"I was going to give Selena this love letter from Niall. Cute, huh?"